Reviews for An accidental marriage
phonyscreenager chapter 22 . 4h
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 42 . 10/23
This was really cute and entertaining to read. The short chapters made it difficult to put down. Sasuke and Naruto's relationship developed nicely throughout the course of the story. I cheered when Sasuke finally admitted to himself that he was in love. And I appreciated the KNB references. ;)
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 42 . 10/23
So sweet c':
mitsuki191 chapter 42 . 9/12
OH. MY. JESUS. I think I just died. I'm pretty sure I died. From nosebleed, mixed with fluff overdosage, and to end it my heart exploding from joy. THIS has got to be the BEST NaruSasu story I have ever read! Oh my god, bless you for existing and creating this wonderful NaruSasu story. I literally finished 42 friggin chapters in one and a half day! I wanted to review on each chapter but I couldn't stop myself from going on to the next chapter and the next after that. Plus, I decided on finishing the whole story and reviewing in the end, to tell you that I am absolutely positively in LOVE with your story in the end! I hope you don't find it standoffish but I loved your story so much so that I want it on my bookshelf. As a book. You are a wonderful writer and the most amazing NaruSasu story creator ever! Honestly, I see this as a 10000/10 story, it's definitely in my favorites and I'm crying at how I've got so much to learn as a writer after reading your writing style x( THANK YOU so much for creating this AMAZING story and JOB WELL DONE on such a successful and great NaruSasu fanfic!
P.S. I also enjoyed reading your little author's notes, it was funny and interesting it just made your story that more indulging, it just seemed so naturally flowing and made the reader want to continue nonstop! Thank you again, AMAZING JOB! 3 3 3
paz chapter 42 . 9/3
ahans1b chapter 42 . 8/30
Funny and hot story. Nice to just read a light and flirty story.
afrozenflower chapter 42 . 5/31
That was a really enjoyable story that kept me up for a few days just to finish it. Narusasu was really hot and I love and Itachi and his grandmother. Good job.
animelvr16 chapter 42 . 4/1
This story was really good. I loved it! Great Job!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
If there any lemons o-o which I dont mind about but I was kinda hoping Sasuke would be gay not naruto... becuz after all the sasunaru fanfics i've read sasuke is alwasy the nosebleed pervert not naruto xD Though it is kinda interesting how naruto's the pervert now. Plus I like how Naruto would try not to be the uke but fail every single time.

I love Romance/Humour fanfics. It just makes my day and I'm like crying the whole time. xD In a good way.
Release Me chapter 42 . 7/19/2015
Omg this is my favorite new thing omfg I laughed and cried reading this itachi is just so great I love this itachi I love when he like that it makes me all happy cuz I know he would be like that if he could! Also I was just going though the chapter's wanting more and more and more then I got have way though and was like just inlove I thought I was going to die of laughter when read sasuke kissed frog omfg crying over this zo much lmfao. And Gaara okay I wanted to punch him for being a baby I love him but omg he needed to be punched a little I do enjoy when he fucks with Sasuke though my favorite pass time is when he dose that it takes me back to a time when that's all you read Gaara fucking with Sasuke so much food. I also really love sasuke’s grandma she a real hoot hah I really really died when they finely said they loved each other omg and then omg sasuke at the table thinking about sex and runs to the bathroom with his fork in hand still I fucking lost it and laughed for 30 minutes over it Itachi like here's you're fork back omfg the lolz are over the moon! I also VERY VERY much enjoyed the epic log so cute my babies XD and I knew that moment insae that babies name I knew where he was form! Hehe I love it I really do I also could not help but to laugh at Sasuke's effects at being top lol he did his best haha I was really thinking they was gonna fight over that but they didn't shocking XD but I do love me some naur sasu most of the time it's sasu naur which is hot as fuck to but I like them both just the same. Also I laughed even more when Sarkua lots that bet bahahah greatest thing ever And I wasn't to shocked when Gaara showed his ass at the wedding SMH silly Gaara but you know he should have kown naruto wasn't take him back! Also when he did it I was thinking plot twist naruto runs off with Gaara lol but I knew that wasn't gonna happen anyways I really loved this story it's so cute and just so old school like and that makes me love it more!
666snoopy chapter 42 . 7/17/2015
Great job. Loved the story!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 7/15/2015
I can't wait for Naruto's real feelings to come to the forefront and shock the living daylights out of Sasuke.
RoniBopShop chapter 42 . 7/9/2015
wow. I even had tears in some parts and lots of warm, totally rock :)
animefreak222 chapter 42 . 6/10/2015
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this! I found this fanfiction earlier today on a list of the best NaruSasu fanfics and I fell in love with it! I read the entire thing and now I'm on my way to read your other stories. I just wanted to let you know that this was amazingly written and i loved every chapter~ 3
DChan21 chapter 42 . 6/2/2015
This was a great story! Funny and Hot! Thanks for the great work!