Reviews for Image in the Flames
tOrNaDoChAsEr11 chapter 34 . 1/18/2014
Oh my goodness! Thus story has been wonderful to read! It's close enough to the tv series so everyone knows what is going on but original enough that it keeps you guessing. I honestly couldn't put my kindle down after I got through the first few chapters. That never happens when I read. Can't wait for your other two stories to be updated now! Congratulations on 35 wonderful chapters!
M. Louise E chapter 34 . 12/31/2013
I read this and I liked it. Good story. :D
WhimsyAndMuse chapter 34 . 7/2/2013
I was wondering when you were going to update. I like the ending. It's not overly dramatic, as Cayson has been a bit in the past. It's subtle with a finality that brings all of their families together. I really liked the reveal of a baby #2. I was wondering when Cayson was drinking ginger ale. Maybe a potential sequel that happens about 16 years in the future; little Andrea falls for the newest hot head at Chief Severides 51. (Just a thought ;) )
peaches2010 chapter 34 . 6/26/2013
please write a sequal!
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 34 . 6/25/2013
What...No more :[ … Awww i like that song from WTK :]
DracoMalfoysSweetGirl92 chapter 34 . 6/25/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! SO SUPER SWEET! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
genius2050 chapter 33 . 5/20/2013
Can't wait for more!
msgemgem chapter 33 . 4/25/2013
hey i just found your story and read it all in one sitting. and i have to say i really enjoyed it - a few too many breaks ups and at some points a bit much melodrama but cayson is a great ofc and her and kelly make an excellent couple and i cant wait to see them navigate marriage and parenthood.
babygurl1944 chapter 33 . 4/21/2013
Another great chapter and can't wait to read more.
hogwartswonderland chapter 33 . 4/21/2013
This chapter was adorable! I can't wait for more :)
WhimsyAndMuse chapter 33 . 4/20/2013
Andrea has only been born a week and Cayson is already breaking out the 'Lion King'.
I am soooo LOVING the attention to detail! The details of the gifts given is cool. A baby shower wasn't given, or at least one that was written in, but the gifts that are mentioned gives an idea of how much was given to them for Andrea.
The interaction of the house with "Baby Severide" is nice to read. You give the ones that actually get to hold her, different interactions from the others. Like Andrea crying when Mills was holding her with what read to be a nervous hold, then into Gabby's soothing lullaby.
However my favorite details, of course, are of Cayson and Kelly. The way you described how he came up behind her, and the way she reacts when he touches her...hmmm... happy thoughts. :)
So far for me, this chapter is probably the best one. The way it's written and the details make it so rich and vivid.

I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Kenzie chapter 33 . 4/19/2013
Wow! Such a great chapter. I love reading about how Kelly and Cayson deal with the new baby. It was very well written!
TheMotionlessMermaid chapter 33 . 4/19/2013