Reviews for We can blame Fabio for this
Sara chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
km chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Ahhh oh my god I have never even thought of the two of them HANGING OUT before let alone this and WOW WOW WOW! LOVEEEEEE IT!

WOW. Claire really is a fab character so way to really give her the credit she deserves, and watching dwights slow and steady controlled fall for her was fabulous. the vest coming off? LOVED IT! The little old lady calling him a keeper? Loveee. Great work!
amethystluv chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I loved this! Not only did I not love Claire but I never saw her and Dwight as a potential couple. You've (kinda) changed my opinion of her and I am genuinely disappointed they didn't get together on the show.
I love when she just blurts out that she reads romance novels. I had to stop reading because I was laughing so hard.
mochamaria chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I am totally enamored of this story. I've re-read it a few times, and I love it more each time. I really think you captured Dwight and Claire very well; their actions, dialogue, etc. seem very true to character. (Mind you, I am only mid-way through Season 3.) Thanks for a great read!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Wow. That was an absolutely amazing fic! Loved it from start to finish. Thanks for such a great read!
mstef chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Oh my gosh this was awesome. You should totally add more to it.
t2 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Okay, I'm not even gonna lie, this is my second time reading this. Claire had always interested me as a character and there's hardly any Dwight fics around too.

I thought it was great the first time too, but on second reading I have to say this is in all likelihood the best 10k fic I have ever read, in any fandom.

Purely in terms of form and execution, I really, really like your writing style. I'm similar in that I prefer third person internal monologue-y things to actual first person, but you just own this up and down, completely. And I'm never usually a fan of the short paragraphs, but once again, you make it great.

Then there's the characterisation! I can't even form much of a coherent thought on this point except for mushy nonsensical rambling so I'll skip that. This is serious A material, THANK YOU.
Luxi-Masquerade chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
When I first finished reading I thought "brilliant" and "I need more fics on this couple". But when, after finding not even one, I read it the second time I realized that I probably wouldn't enjoy them because yours is too perfect. The personality, the dialogue, the situations you put them in... they work so well that I think part of my mind is convinced this is a canon. A sadly off-screen canon but that i can picture effortlessly nonetheless. As I said: brilliant!
JustLurking chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This was just plain wonderful. It's now just a couple of weeks from the 2013 premier and, of course, Claire is gone, which is all the more a shame since you've done such a spectacular job pairing her with Dwight, and writing such wonderful character dialog. It's rare that someone writes Dwight with such honesty; I look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you for this.
Carla chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
There are just ugh so little (almost non-existent) Claire/Dwight fics out there and UGH I JUST REALLY NEED IT MORE IN MY LIFE AND THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER I LOVE YOU MAN.
angeliena chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Oh my! Moor please!
EdgeHeadUK chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Good grief! I actually didn't think anyone could write Adam 'Edge' Copeland as hot as I see him in my head but DAMN! You did it! I know exactly how Claire feels to be honest, as I felt the same way she does. Standing in front of that man is a near on spiritual experience. I know. I've done it. He turned my insides to mush and my words just wouldn't work! I think I babbled. Lots.

You wrote them both really well, and it was really nice that you gave Claire a family and a back story. It's nice to get an insight into her head.

Well done. A really good little story. More Dwight lovliness please!

Nats x
Property of Lord Sesshoumaru chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
There is so much awe in me right now. There was just the right amount of funny, sweet, and sexy. Perfect!
jsimp1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I love this story! The characters are true to the series and the story weaves nicely through the episodes. Great job with this!
STforRK chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Lovely story and they do seem like a good couple.