Reviews for Confessions of my Past
Guest chapter 36 . 12/30/2013
So I just read this all in one go. It was amazing. All of it. So glad I read it. The cliffhangers were good I always wanted more. I like thag shawn didnt jusg get better immediately. So good and cutest ending.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/30/2013
Shawn is going to be alright... right?
Guest chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
Preggers jules! So cute
Guest chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
Nathans dead? Not too sure how I feel about that.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
What?! Who got shot?
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
I KNEW it!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
FUCKING NATHAN HAYWORTH! I hate him. So much! Bring shawn back!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
I never realised that jules could not know. Also I don't like Nathan. Not one bit.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Ooo what's shawn hiding?
Hawkwing-Mistkit chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
YES! I saw this fic on PsychFic, and I saw it wasn't done, and had the urge to look it up on here. Then, the only result of my search was this, and its done! *Does a little happy-dance*
Psych7706 chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Oh my goodness! That was so great! I liked it very much. It kept me on my heels! Keep up the good work!
LyssLovesShules33 chapter 36 . 6/5/2013
Just read through this whole fic, it was amazing and absolutely adorable, heart wrenching, whump-filled, and Shules-filled... all of my favorite things (:
shookenuppepsi chapter 36 . 4/27/2013
Awww! Such a sweet ending! I love this fic. The suspense was fantastic and I can honestly I didn't expect that twist with Jules. I feel like you were true to PTSD and stuff, though I don't know much about it either. But I liked that Shawn didn't just unrealistically shrug it off. Lassie's reactions and feeling were probably my favorite out of all of it.
lilAzIaNpride24 chapter 36 . 3/19/2013
AWWWWWWWW. I loved it. I was hesitant on reading it first, but aside from grammar mistakes, I loved it!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
ohhh my gosh! IM totally freaking righ the heck out!