Reviews for Forever
Alibi Nonsense chapter 23 . 10/28/2014
I just love this. This is brilliant. I particularly like the bit in Florida where Jack almost melts... I don't know why that bit; I'm just morbid, I guess. And the firey hot cheeto. Oh man that was the best. XD
Magine chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
You Welcome! The "Forever" fic was the BEST FIC EVER! I would not be surprised if it becomes rather a sequel for "Rise of the Guardians" or an episode of the future "Guardians" series. If not, it should! Because that fic is truly "Epic!" Thanks for finally finish the fix. I hope that you will be making more "Guardians" fics. If you are, I'll be looking forward to reading it.
NorthernMage chapter 23 . 5/28/2014
I just finished reading this after reading it nonstop for a while, and have to say it's amazing.

It's one of the best-written fanfics I've read, and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you!
TheGhostSeeker chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
Hehe, I honestly think that my place is hotter than Florida, but *shrugs* I dunno, I never been to Florida-though I kind of want to. Some of my classmates went and not one of them commented about the heat. Oh, and to answer your question, my two favorite characters are Jack and Jamie.
M.Hiccup chapter 23 . 5/9/2014
A Bunnymund plushie, that's so cute!
Thanks for this story! 3
astroshadow chapter 23 . 5/6/2014
jacks gift was priceless! XD
TheStarsInMyEyes chapter 23 . 5/6/2014
AWWWWWWWW THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I can't believe this is finished. I've been with it since the very beginning... It was my very first fanfic! I couldn't even review when I started it, and now... This was sooooooo good! YOU ARE AMAZING! Keep writing, I'll look forward to more of your work!
Phoenixofmyth chapter 23 . 5/6/2014
It's done;( This fic is one of my favorites.
Cheetos! Even though I hate them (yucky cheesy snack food) I laughed so hard! I can just see that scene in my head.
This was so beautifully written and amazing. Thank you for giving me a really good piece of work to read!
Ixel202 chapter 23 . 5/6/2014
"Editor"... Probably the most amusing editor you will ever have.
Anony mouse101 chapter 23 . 5/5/2014
Love it! ! ! Perfect ending! It's beautiful!
Sora Tayuya chapter 23 . 5/5/2014
A good tale, and thanks for it
Peanutbutter chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
You know i got scared when you said 'its finally over!' awesome story and can't wait to read the following (and probably last) chaptaaaa
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I LOVE YOUR USER NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!
Magine chapter 22 . 4/10/2014
I'm glad that Jamie is safe, but I'm worried about Jack. Will he be back to his fun-loving self again? Will Jamie be able to finish with his speech in time for school? And would Jamie tell the adults that he was kidnapped? (He doesn't have to tell them the WHOLE story.) And if he does...will they believe him? Or they think it was a prank? When you get the chance, update! I'll be looking forward to see what happens next.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
oooh cant wait to find out whats haooening