Reviews for Moving On and Letting Go
XXGureSoraXX chapter 1 . 7/14
Why is soul's hair black? I understand for the sake of normalcy but this is a fanfiction not real life, you could get away with giving him white hair. And its Linda soul's trademark.
KaUiA chapter 6 . 5/18
This made me cry! I love it. :))
angelpal4231 chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
Buck this is awesome!
A reader chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
This story was so cute and sweet I might just get diabetes. I loved it as much as a couple other stories of yours that I have read. I don't know if it's the plot, characterization, or writing style, but I really like your stories.
Mystery Day Dreamer chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
This is the perfect love story. I usually hate romance story and I was addicted to this from chapter 1! xD I was absolutely amazing!
Phanny6 chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
I LOVED IT AHHHHH IT WAS SOOOO GODA HAHAHA GOOD
Lizzy13wolfgirl chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Amazing I loved it!
dantheman23 chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
that was a perfect ending really enjoyed your story
JumpUpAndDown chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Oh my God. This was absolutely brilliant and so in-character (for the most part)! I love that you had their relationship build so realistically because I've read stories where the author feels there's a need to have them fall in love so quickly! Also, I love how you paired everyone and the kilik/Liz thing at the end was a pleasant surprise.

The way you wrote soul/maka was just amazing, with their little moments and the way they treated each other! My favorite parts were when maka had that little surprise for soul and when soul was so engrossed in his work that he didn't even realize maka was there and then got all flustered. Ho man, you can see how much I absolutely love this story!

And this is the first Soul Eater fanfic I've ever read so thank you for giving me such a good and lasting impression of what I have to look forward to! :DDD
Trigzl chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
I loved it!
How you portrayed everyone's relationships and went into details about how different personalities fit together and made each other better people was perfect. It was a really great story and I loved all of it!
sgt.karenbear chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Such an amazingly cute, sweet, and fantastic story! I love this fanfic so much!
Twistedkorn chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
So sweet... Very well written too! I'm in love with this story :D
La Vie Musicale chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
This was sooo fluffing amazing! I loved it!
ihasanewACCOUNT chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
OMG! So beautiful! XDD I loved it and I am glad I was able to read it!
LORICAT chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
awesome! the way you connected the story was amazing SoMA forever!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »