Reviews for Something Wrong Darlin?
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I cried when I saw that vision. loved this :)
bellalovesedward4ever chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Very cute
Kacie chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Omg thank you so much. I helave been waiting so long for someoone to write a fanfiction about this! Thankyou so much!:))))
sandihart chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
LOVE IT!
geekchic8428 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
OMG! Good little one shot. I just thought that him dying was so totally sad.
MoonIce20408 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Aww. I love Alice and Jasper. And this was so cute! Good job :)
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Awww :)
FreeLion chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Sweet :)
Julianne B chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Great job! I really enjoyed the idea, don't be afraid to expand on it. Maybe include some more characters. I, personally, have always enjoyed Edward and Alice's relationship. Maybe she could've vented to him or something to make it more lengthy. There were a few mechanical errors, also. Commas are a good friend to the writer. :) Overall, keep writing, I really liked this.
TheMotionlessMermaid chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I really like this story...my heart skipped a beat when I saw Jasper die...you have no idea how happy I was at the end of the movie
IchirukiLullaby chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Omg theyre my fav twilight couple 3 and when i thought jasper died i was crying like a babyyy D': i was going crazy thinking about alice and jasper eithout each other D,: and when they showed it was just a vission i was so so so soooo relieved! Omg but it took me a little to get out of the trauma D: but aww i loved this one shot *_* you should write more of them 3 Alice and Jasper forever and ever and ever 33
emmabeesamuel chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
That was sooooo AMAZING!
I loved it!
sanumarox123 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
OH MY GOD.

BEFORE I COMMENT ON YOUR STORY, I have to say I was crying when I 'saw' Carlisle and Jasper die in Breaking Dawn part 2.

So... I'm glad you wrote about this.

Anyway, I love it. It kinda shows a side to Alice (and Jasper) we rarely see :)