Reviews for Father
1) don't remember the name but the first epsiode with the Red Huntress
2) Fear Me *rolls eyes*
3) Indendty Crisis
4) Phantom Planet
5) The one where, vlad gives sam and tucker ecto-ache, Danny goes back in time to stop vlad from getting it, the present get sruded up, Danny asks Clockwork to fix it, and Danny cure everyone by telling about the soda
madman42 chapter 19 . 5/19/2013
It's okay. I hope the writers block goes away soon! ) More soon please!
Favorite Daughter Of Hades chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
It's okay. I have a story that I am continuing but it hasn't been updated since like March. Writers Block sucks. :P
Kira Sema chapter 19 . 5/13/2013
It's fine. I know what it's like. Well i've been having a tad bit of writers block for my stories :P I haven't started to type the next chapter for mine in a month... I used to have a bunch of ideas for them, but now i have none. X3 I hope you get new ideas! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
technically speaking, neither sam nor danny are responsible for dani.
Inviso-Al chapter 19 . 5/13/2013
Better hurry up!
toothless20 chapter 19 . 5/13/2013
If it's the romence in the chapter that's the problem then don't do it, do something else, like Dash show's up and ruined the date or his parents ever clueless to enything that is not a ghost come's across them and join's them for dinner or somthing. Or something could happen and the date is put off untill you feel ready to writing it.
madman42 chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
Interesting chapter. More soon please!
Christina salvatore chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I've been waiting for someone to post one where Dani's a baby
B-MIMMS chapter 18 . 4/26/2013
I loved it all can't wait for the next chapter.
Favorite Daughter Of Hades chapter 18 . 4/21/2013
Can't wait for the date. Sorry it took so long for me to review. I am at my dads so it was kinda hard. -Favorite Daughter Of Hades
Kira Sema chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
Amaris-the-Demon chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
I am waiting in anticipation for the next chapter
kuroi chapter 17 . 3/25/2013
1) episode 10 shades of grey
2)fear me.
3)episode 21 memory blank
4)the last episode. Episode 52-53 phantom planet.
5)episode 36 masters of all time

PS. I love this story!
madman42 chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
At one point f my life I could have told you the answer to these questions from memory, now I would have to look it up. Well, I do remember them I just can't remember the names of the episodes. More soon please!
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »