Reviews for Father
ZDragonswrath chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
i like the story line but the revese process of her becoming a baby is a little confusing for me because now it seems like dani has no real part. i mean no offense at all but the whole father thing i like just not the baby.
Sincerely,
Shnook
Favorite Daughter Of Hades chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Doesn't Danny have school? Bringing Dani to school would be havoc. LOL. That would be funny tho. Great chap! Until next time Favorite Daughter Of Hades
Sobe James chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
This was a good chapter Curse although it was I little short, but it does have good character bondings and such yada yada yada. In all a very good chapter keep it up!

And I got an honorable mention yes!*super fredi mercury*
pir84lyf chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
do what u gotta do. i hope sam, his parents, and whoeber else accept this
princessbinas chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
If Jack ever catches Danny in ghost form carrying Dani, have him give Danny... THE TALK! XD Danny would be mortified for life and possibly say "I rather be dissected..."
popie92 chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
You should do Sam pov of ch 11 and her reaction on reading folder !
Danielle .M chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Hey everyone, just wanting to say my is dani or danielle so anyway love this story it is very similar to the one i finshed reading not to long ago called - Daughter of a Phantom- and plz update soon otherwise i will have to blow up your inbox with UPDATE NOTES and one more thing can you tell me how to start writing a fanfic because can't figure out how !THANKS!
ebok95 chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Great story so far and can't wait to hear what Sam says.
Amaris-the-Demon chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
This is going to be intresting
Amaris-the-Demon chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
SAY WHA?!
Amaris-the-Demon chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Okay, me loves
Sobe James chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Again another very well thought out chapter, good in the details, pleasing to the eyes, well done curse
Favorite Daughter Of Hades chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Sam should go totally loco when Danny tells her. That would be awesome. Anywho, great chapter!
princessbinas chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
I was hoping for a diaper change gone extremely long that involved the diapers ending up in the wrong places and in the correct place but backwards.
Sobe James chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
You shouldent be in such a rush to end this story your just going to have to write a sequel later this is a great idea and honestly I want to see Sam momentarily lose it when Danny tells her about Dani's mother.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »