Reviews for Father
Amaris-the-Demon chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
Favorite Daughter Of Hades chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
Lol. There was kinda a difference. Just imagine a violent Sam. I couldn't. O.o Anywho, great chap! Favorite Daughter Of Hades
princessbinas chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
It's true, compared to keeping Jack out of trouble, school and kicking ghosts back into the Ghost Zone takes the cake!
Danielle .M chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
hey i love your story and i want to see how sam will react when she opens the files. I really can wait until his mom and dada will react, Danny will be in a world of troble.
ZDragonswrath chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
i like the story line but the revese process of her becoming a baby is a little confusing for me because now it seems like dani has no real part. i mean no offense at all but the whole father thing i like just not the baby.
Sincerely,
Shnook
Favorite Daughter Of Hades chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Doesn't Danny have school? Bringing Dani to school would be havoc. LOL. That would be funny tho. Great chap! Until next time Favorite Daughter Of Hades
Sobe James chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
This was a good chapter Curse although it was I little short, but it does have good character bondings and such yada yada yada. In all a very good chapter keep it up!

And I got an honorable mention yes!*super fredi mercury*
pir84lyf chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
do what u gotta do. i hope sam, his parents, and whoeber else accept this
princessbinas chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
If Jack ever catches Danny in ghost form carrying Dani, have him give Danny... THE TALK! XD Danny would be mortified for life and possibly say "I rather be dissected..."
popie92 chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
You should do Sam pov of ch 11 and her reaction on reading folder !
Danielle .M chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Hey everyone, just wanting to say my is dani or danielle so anyway love this story it is very similar to the one i finshed reading not to long ago called - Daughter of a Phantom- and plz update soon otherwise i will have to blow up your inbox with UPDATE NOTES and one more thing can you tell me how to start writing a fanfic because can't figure out how !THANKS!
ebok95 chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Great story so far and can't wait to hear what Sam says.
Amaris-the-Demon chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
This is going to be intresting
Amaris-the-Demon chapter 7 . 1/23/2013