Reviews for Changing pavements
Marlaina Salvatore chapter 16 . 7/20
SERIOUSLY... you decided this is a good spot to leave this story?! I can't believe this, seriously one of the best, if not the best story of its kind on here and you just stopped it! WRITE MORE PLEASE!
I really want to know how you wanted this to go, hell send me a point form list of it in a PM if necessary!
P.S. Aunt Olivia became Aunt Jenna in this chapter. LOL another TVD moment.
Marlaina Salvatore chapter 5 . 7/20
I am thoroughly enjoying this story. I can tell not just from the people you wanted to play the characters in the film but it is all over the style you use while writing that you love Damon and Elena's relationship from TVD. I too am a huge fan of that show, and Ana and Christians friendly yet very heated banter is reflected here. I could almost imagine Ian being Christian the way you write him and you know him showing up unexpected in Ana's bed, sigh, so familiar from season 2 and 3. I miss those seasons of TVD when it was still a good show. Can't wait to read more.
Marlaina Salvatore chapter 1 . 7/20
well this is different... I like :)
Cant wait to see what is to come
Angel21702 chapter 16 . 6/28
Well I really hope you pick this story back up and continue writing it! I just read all 16 chapters and love love love it and I want to know what happens next:)
yes yes yes yes yes yes
me chapter 6 . 6/17
i love all the chapters i read so far. don't worry keep whiting it is deferent and it is not boring i love it
PLEASE coutinue with this story! Please! I'm really loving it so far & ima die if you don't continue soon! I wanna see what happens next for Christian & Anastasia. Please I'm begging youuu the fans of this want more!
almythea chapter 16 . 2/1
Hate this "weak Ana"!
Kearlholeen chapter 16 . 1/18
No update for the next chapter?
bellawu chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
this is so exciting! im glad you put this olivia character instead of kate
bellawu chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
finally i found something beaitiful to read :) love the first two ch. will read the next ch now.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/21/2014
OMG you PLEASE have to continue this! You can't just stop like thisss pretty please continue! I'm in love with this story so far! NEED MORE!
susiemares chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
Love the story, read it in under 3 hours. Please continue, I would love to see where this story goes
Guest chapter 16 . 9/30/2014
This is seriously one of the best fanatics I've read for fifty shades of grey! I know you haven't updated in a couple of months but please continue! I wanna know what happens with Christians and Ana's relationship! Please update! :))
paulawer chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
1. "...she has been constantly nagging me to take the opening in her job." Take the opening in her job? Seriously?

2. The idea that, even if she had the money, Ana would choose an escalade, is ridiculous. That is the automotive equivalent of a nouveaux riche braggart. Not Ana at all, not remotely.