Reviews for Changing pavements
tbuttram chapter 17 . 7/12
Please finish this story. Thanks
i hope u will complete cleaning up the story soon as i can't wait for an update soon.
even if u haven't gotten around to cleaning the story up, name changes such as oliver to jenna are self explanatory, and even if they aren't, many of us care about what happens between ana and christian.
i really hope u will update soon. i cannot wait to read more. thanks :)
carla.rbaptista chapter 17 . 5/18
Parabéns, gostei muito bom de sua história. Espero que continue escrevendo. Parabéns novamente.
Violet chapter 17 . 4/29
Really I love this story, you need to finish it!

Great job
VPMcBride chapter 5 . 4/11
Yes I like MORE!
VPMcBride chapter 3 . 4/11
Wow...I'm loving the story so far...can't wait to read more chapters to see where this is going!
LOVE your writing style!
Please update soon :-)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/27/2015
Update please x
Guest chapter 16 . 12/14/2015
Please continue
shansanchez chapter 17 . 12/9/2015
You really do have a very unique fsog story though. I look forward to reading more. :)
shansanchez chapter 13 . 12/9/2015
Waite I didn't think Elena was going to be in this story. Ooohhhh monopoly. :(
shansanchez chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
Ok. Wait you wrote that Elliot and Kate and Ana had met him before at his place when he cooked dinner for all of them and Melissa. Little of story line but moving to next chapter. This story really has me intrigued.
shansanchez chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
Okay I can only say this one way...I was laughing my ass off at Elliot. Now the sh** is about to the fan. I am nervous for the next chapter. Can not stop reading. :)
shansanchez chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
I just found your story and a list of the looks for each character. I will admit I had to look up each one but Eva. WOW! I have never seen someone choose them spot on. You have listed people that fit the exact looks of what I have always imagined them. I know it is a personal choice to everyone but you did a great job. :) you should have done the casting for the job. The actors the picked just do not fit the description in the books at all. I mean a skinny scrawny Elliott seriously?
ramanreinee chapter 17 . 12/8/2015