Reviews for Changing pavements
PLEASE coutinue with this story! Please! I'm really loving it so far & ima die if you don't continue soon! I wanna see what happens next for Christian & Anastasia. Please I'm begging youuu the fans of this want more!
almythea chapter 16 . 2/1
Hate this "weak Ana"!
Kearlholeen chapter 16 . 1/18
No update for the next chapter?
bellawu chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
this is so exciting! im glad you put this olivia character instead of kate
bellawu chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
finally i found something beaitiful to read :) love the first two ch. will read the next ch now.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/21/2014
OMG you PLEASE have to continue this! You can't just stop like thisss pretty please continue! I'm in love with this story so far! NEED MORE!
susiemares chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
Love the story, read it in under 3 hours. Please continue, I would love to see where this story goes
Guest chapter 16 . 9/30/2014
This is seriously one of the best fanatics I've read for fifty shades of grey! I know you haven't updated in a couple of months but please continue! I wanna know what happens with Christians and Ana's relationship! Please update! :))
paulawer chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
1. "...she has been constantly nagging me to take the opening in her job." Take the opening in her job? Seriously?

2. The idea that, even if she had the money, Ana would choose an escalade, is ridiculous. That is the automotive equivalent of a nouveaux riche braggart. Not Ana at all, not remotely.
Kay chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Please please please please please update. I am so in love with your story. Please continue. Its awesome, you're such a great writer
Guest chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
Just got caught up on this story. Please please please update soon
charmia chapter 16 . 9/10/2014
Please don't leave one hanging. Can't wait for more. Wow
jbraz chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
Update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/14/2014
MOre please
margasantos chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
I take it that you watch The Vampire Diaries based on your cast hihi I LOOOVE IAN SOMERHALDER and the song Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran is amazing