Reviews for Changing pavements
jcFSOGreaderluv93 chapter 14 . 4/11/2013
oh come on you cant just leave us hanging for so long.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/9/2013
You can't say don't complain in the comments and then take 11 days to post! Hahaha jk, but I am dying here!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
Please please another chapter! I love this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
I liked the line taken from One Day ;) I'm glad that Ana stool up for herself, but that was a heartbreaking chapter :'( update soon :) I want the to be happiness. Btw, are you going to switch the rating to M then?" For the next chapter?
Fifty50Shades chapter 14 . 4/6/2013
Gosh, I love this story please update soon! I love Ana's journal entries and I love this story please update more often :) thank you
CrazyAC chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
We are all dying over here! Please update again soon. I'm so glad that Ana finally put everything out there, he needed to know the truth... now lets see what he's going to do about it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
Joyce Phillips chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Oh the games people play, just hurt each other pointlesly. Ther is a time to laugh a time to love a time to hurt. Now children put away our toys and grow up.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
K first absolutely loved it! I won't yell at you if you promise to post ASAP! Hurry! In love that Ana finally spoke her mind! So is the next chapter up yet ;)
So glad u updated!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
It's getting good! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
Omg... This is my favourite chapter and my favourite fabric... I LOVE the fact that they get stonned and up until the part where they fall out, it was hilarious! I really love the fact that they fall out.. I mean it had to happen sometime or it would be a terrible story! but the way they fall out is really unique... Moat prime would have said it was the guy (or in this case christian) who would have chased the girl, but I think its amazing how you changed it to suit christian and make out it was Anna who did the chasing... Because lets face it, christian is too stubborn for that..! Telling everyone I know who has read FSOG to read this! Its soooooo amazing! Please hurry and post the next chapter... I can't handle how I have to wait for it!
Tik chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
Oh please please please update the next chapter soon ! I really need to know what happen to them.
R chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
looking forward to next chapter keep up good work
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
i love the angle you are taking right now with this story
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
well get the next chapter up FAST and we will continue to read or follow. yes only a guest as I don't put my email and such out there but have been reading since the first word you posted on this story and your slow updates are killing me... so more updates FASTER TOO! TY
704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »