Reviews for Changing pavements
HarryPotterTwilightHungerGames chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
Next chapter?!
Claralou13 chapter 14 . 5/19/2013
I'm really enjoying this story, please post the next chapter soon!
Monica chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
Your doing a great job please update soon... I love the fact it's not the same old story line
shewede chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
When will that next chapter be? I was excited when it said I had an update, only to reread the same chapter. It's been forever. Please, you're killing me here.
aarica1 chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
Please update soon! You are killing me here!
LiLiMarie chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
hey! don't listen to the haters and rush your story! it fine just as it is!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
Ana needs to stop acting like a immature little brat and let Christian explain.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
Hmmm this is kind of an interesting relationship that he does have with Ana. Perhaps he likes her so much because before meeting Ana, his only friend before was Elena. And I suppose that is why he finds this relationship so good and there is a part of him that doesn't want to mess it up with sex with her? Though he is very attracted to her but again because of his BDSM needs, he doesnt want to bring her into that world now that he knows her.
BTW, he can cook? lol

so have they had sex? i'm confused.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
She seems to be on her way to being an alcoholic and sort of foolish. I mean, going to s stripclub? It seems rather disrespectful of Elliot to ask her to go. What was the point of that? Sure maybe you're trying to portray that she is like one of the guys, that they can have fun and be friends with even though she is a girl? but really, thats disrespectful and she was the only girl so any of those men at the club could try to hit on her and cause trouble. And her wanting a lap dance, that was just strange.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
Seems weird that he wants her and yet he still has the sub thing going on.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
For being a virgin, Ana sure seems knowledgable and not too shy. She also seems rather crude in the way she talks. I'm surprised CG would like that. I thought he liked his girls rather proper though he has a foul mouth.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
LOVE CG POV. Excited to read next chapter. So have they just slept together only as the beginning of this chapter seemed to indicate? CG is already getting a bit possessive and stalky. What about his current dom/sub relationship? Is that still going on?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
Who are these people who can just come and go into Ana's place. Wouldnt CG be wondering about safe her place is if he can just come in any old time?

There is way too much drinking and not remembering. Thats just not good. Controlling CG and his concern with safety would never allow drinking this way. They are both going to damaged liver before they ever have a relationship.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
How is this relationship between CG & Ana going to work or improve if he is having a dom/sub thing going on? Thats just weird. I would like to know why he was at that bar. She seems a bit too common for him to be interested considering he met her in a bar and she was drinking hard liquor, by herself. Doesnt seem like a scene that he would ever want to pick up some random girl. I mean, billionaire, he usually gets his picks of any girl. And why is she driving such a new fancy car? Did she inhereit some money when mom died?
Guest chapter 14 . 5/14/2013
well update a lot more often and we'll stay but man your taking forever and this chapter was mostly what was written in the last chapter.
753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »