Reviews for Changing pavements
lindsay.l.good chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
I love your story! I just found it! PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOON! I can't wait till they get together. It has been driving me NUTS!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/13/2013
I love this When is chapter 15 coming
kari0942 chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
i love it!3
taochansekai chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
ORRRMMMHHHHYGODDDDDD! Can't wait for you to update this story bcs of curiosity. :"")
MrsMom chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
What an emotional chapter. Funny too. I agree that Ana has to love herself more. Enough time has lapsed in their relationship that Christian could have opened up to her more but didn't. I just hate that she didn't at least remain to talk things through but in the heat of the moment he may have said anything to get her to stay. It is better this way, to allow them both time to think about what they really want. Great job.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/9/2013
When will you be putting out another chapter can't wait to see what happens next.
jcFSOGreaderluv93 chapter 14 . 4/11/2013
oh come on you cant just leave us hanging for so long.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/9/2013
You can't say don't complain in the comments and then take 11 days to post! Hahaha jk, but I am dying here!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
Please please another chapter! I love this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
I liked the line taken from One Day ;) I'm glad that Ana stool up for herself, but that was a heartbreaking chapter :'( update soon :) I want the to be happiness. Btw, are you going to switch the rating to M then?" For the next chapter?
Fifty50Shades chapter 14 . 4/6/2013
Gosh, I love this story please update soon! I love Ana's journal entries and I love this story please update more often :) thank you
CrazyAC chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
We are all dying over here! Please update again soon. I'm so glad that Ana finally put everything out there, he needed to know the truth... now lets see what he's going to do about it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
Joyce Phillips chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Oh the games people play, just hurt each other pointlesly. Ther is a time to laugh a time to love a time to hurt. Now children put away our toys and grow up.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
K first absolutely loved it! I won't yell at you if you promise to post ASAP! Hurry! In love that Ana finally spoke her mind! So is the next chapter up yet ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2013