Reviews for Changing pavements
AliciaLou chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
Love it!
Angela76 chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
Great job as usual Sweetie! I so love how you still mix TVD & 50 Shades! Super excited for the next chapter!

XOXO,
Ang
Bou77 chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
Awwhhh getting GOOD!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
More please.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
This chapter was good wish it were longer hope she tells him tonight he wants her too.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
for the love of god hook them up already! shit!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
I really like this story. It reminds me of some of my friendships with guys in high school and college (one of whom I ended up marrying!). I desperately want them to get together, however, CG needs to come clean before Ana makes a commitment. What happened to her trip to NY? I figured CG would follow her and admit his feelings there...and of course go back to his pent house and consumate so there won't be any more distractions or interruptions! BUT, I'm patient so I'll wait. I'd like to get some of CG's viewpoint now. BTW-I loved his words with the doc a few chapters back. I've never liked a super jealous, can't have guy friends, type of man, but one who stakes his claim is sexy! Well written.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
yep awsome i loved it more pleaase and thank u.
And1rea chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
I kept hearing the song from The Little Mermaid in my head...Just Kiss the Girl. LOL And now that dang phone & it's text message. Ugh...the troll stuck without even being there in person.

'As he walks around the kitchen, wash cloth hung over his shoulder, sleeves rolled up, mixing and adding ingredients I can't help but admire.' ***That is a SEXY CG if I have ever read of one!***

And he bought her tampons WITHOUT being asked! That shouldn't make me swoon but it did...how sick & wrong is that? LOL

Andrea
kelmal chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
Another great chapter.
Pks9704 chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
I felt that they are age appropriate here. I hope that he still spends the night with her...
tamster127 chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
love this story. looking forward to the hookup
Chissa28 chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
So I'm sure I must be one of those impatient people you are talking about :) but come on! Anyways it's very cute and I can't believe he got all that stuff for her :) love this Christian
Alexis Eden chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
I really love this story, I'm so happy with this update. I can't wait until they tell each other about how they feel, and Christian needs to be honest with Ana.
mojojojo152 chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
omg so cant wait for more xx
704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »