Reviews for Changing pavements
Tik chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
Oh please please please update the next chapter soon ! I really need to know what happen to them.
R chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
looking forward to next chapter keep up good work
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
i love the angle you are taking right now with this story
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
well get the next chapter up FAST and we will continue to read or follow. yes only a guest as I don't put my email and such out there but have been reading since the first word you posted on this story and your slow updates are killing me... so more updates FASTER TOO! TY
littlemiss713 chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
screw friendship and get to the real stuff
Chissa28 chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
OMG! I can't believe it, I am trying REALLY hard to be patient but UGH... It sounded like they were going in the right direction but bam ugh it's all I got :(
sbm2384 chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
Just started reading your story and went through all 15 chapters! Loved it, I like your take on their relationship as friends but come on don't leave us hanging like this. Next chapter please!
Samantha Sam5973 chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
Hello Ana, you finally get the courage to 'put it all out there' and you don't give him a chance to respond or talk about it. And what is Christian's hesitation? He is crazy about Ana, and in love with her too!

Grrrrr these two! I can't wait till next chapter...Communication, shouting, hating, loving...F*cking! All of it!

oh please post again soon!
thanks, always - Samantha
kzahn1990 chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
Cant wait for more
AvonLou chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
Go Ana! She needed to do that to find out where she stood. Cant wait for the next chapter. Thank-you
princessrolon chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
I thought it was a great chapter, Ana finally got everything off her chest. Funny that they had to get high to do it, so funny though.
Luvdisney2007 chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
At least Ana finally told Christian how she is feeling, now will he be a dumbass and let her go?
Ejoswaff chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
Oh please please please post the next chapter soon!
Cynthia74 chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
OMG Please Update SOON. This is breaking my heart...
And1rea chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
I NEVER expected the pot...that threw me for a loop.

That was hard to read knowing that they both care so deeply for each other & CG begging her not to leave.

I am going to hang on your promise & keep calm until the next chapter. :)

738 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »