Reviews for Changing pavements
Samantha Sam5973 chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
I seriously love the wait...especially knowing they will be together soon. So I am enjoying the friendship-tension ride!

I love Christian whispering 'Never leave me'! I love Christian.

I'll be honest, Ana arriving unannounced to Christian's penthouse on a Saturday made me worried she was going to walk in n Christian and his Sub. Phew!

Looking forward to more, post soon please!
Thanks - Samantha
ISana55 chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
I found this story today and let me tell you that is so freaking AMAZING! I love everything about Ana and Christian's friendship and i dont think you have to rush the romance , i cant wait for more :)
crissyk chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
Loved this chapter. Elliot cracks me up! I wish how Christian felt about her...soon hopefully!
MrsCTGrey chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
Can't wait for them to finally profess their feelings. Hope you update again soon. Great story!
kelmal chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
Another great chapter.
R-J briggs chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
Good chapter can't wait for them to finaly get together
Foggynights chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
I was so glad to get this update ! Good bring it on ! Together forever!
greyfan 79 chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
So glad you updated I love this story and I think your writing ana brilliantly can't wait for next update
Joep2007 chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
Ana is great ! Can not wait for another chapter ! Hope your computer Will be fixed for you soon !
Redhoee6785 chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
yessss!

An update I've waited sooo long and I love it! Update soon and hopefully your other stories as well!
Luvdisney2007 chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
Thanks for updating. I like how the relationship is evolving. Did Christian dump his sub since she wasn't there on Sat?
pookiebear3 chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
Thank you..thank you..was so excited for the update! I like this Ana, she's not so uptight !
bettyyol chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
Welcome back! :-) I'm so looking forward to these two getting together. Loved Elliott & jealous CG.
Amez711 chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
Sooo happy to see an update..I have totally missed this story..and can't wait for more..please don't leave is hanging to long!
salleri2000 chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
Song choice No Ordinary Love by Sade. And hurry up and get thrse teo together I'm getting antzy.;)
646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »