Reviews for Changing pavements
amysuer chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
WHAT! This is how you end it, please please update soon. I have been glued to this story! Loving it, don't let the haters get you down
tbeans3 chapter 16 . 8/11/2014
Geez love this story! Update soon.
anastasia1974 chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
I love this story so much. A man and a woman just beeing friends - why not. I love their character and I hope you will continue soon and they will have a 'come-together'
MrsCTGrey chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
Wow I totally gave up on ever getting an update but sure glad you decided to come back. I went back and reread from the beginning and if I can give you some unsolicited advice; check your grammar and spelling. There's quite a bit of misused and forgotten words. This is a great story but those little things tend to distract readers.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
Yayyyy, it's about time. Lol. Thank you so much for the update. I look forward to more. Especially now that they're finally getting together. ((Hugs))
Guest chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
Aww...you should have let her go ny and let him stew for a while. Gotta torture the dude for a while. Hope you'll continue but with more indepth and thought out conversations in the storyline.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
Loved it thanks for the updated! Yes!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
You had to keep writing! I need to know what happens
confused chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
She has been packing for days for thus trip - really, then who the hell is Jenna, is she still living with her Aunt?.

Why does this feel like you have lifted someones already written story but only changed half the names... I smell plagerism.

Too many inconsistancies gaps cracks and name errors for this to be purely original work.
safibee chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
This story has been going on forever..but I love it anyway...plz update soon

Xoxo
Chissa28 chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
Does this mean there will be more?! And soon?! I loved this story and have truly missed it. I cannot wait to see what kind of relationship you have these two having..
R-J briggs chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
Good chapter looking forward to more
Don't trust your eyes chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
I don't know what to say... I like it when things are over the edge, but this time he almost miss the opportunity! I think he is making things too difficult and Ana too easy!
KissOfShadows13 chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
Aaaaaannnddd... she's not going to NY! I hate to say 'I told you' but... I told you!
Took him long enough to realize that Ana IS the exception to his rule. It took him... what... three months? For someone who's as smart as he's supposed to be, he's quite slow. Sorry!
I know it's a common theme to create a character that comes and destroys all the previous rules, the exception but that's a dangerous road. If the character changes for the other person and not for themselves, it's not going to lead to a long and healthy relationship. Ana will become his support pillar and that should NOT happen. I think, at this point, Flynn can come in and try to make Christian see that the change has to come from WITHIN.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
KissOfShadows13 chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
So that didn't go down as planned... yikes!
704 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »