Reviews for Changing pavements
Kay chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Please please please please please update. I am so in love with your story. Please continue. Its awesome, you're such a great writer
Guest chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
Just got caught up on this story. Please please please update soon
charmia chapter 16 . 9/10/2014
Please don't leave one hanging. Can't wait for more. Wow
jbraz chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
Update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/14/2014
MOre please
margasantos chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
I take it that you watch The Vampire Diaries based on your cast hihi I LOOOVE IAN SOMERHALDER and the song Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran is amazing
amysuer chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
WHAT! This is how you end it, please please update soon. I have been glued to this story! Loving it, don't let the haters get you down
tbeans3 chapter 16 . 8/11/2014
Geez love this story! Update soon.
anastasia1974 chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
I love this story so much. A man and a woman just beeing friends - why not. I love their character and I hope you will continue soon and they will have a 'come-together'
MrsCTGrey chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
Wow I totally gave up on ever getting an update but sure glad you decided to come back. I went back and reread from the beginning and if I can give you some unsolicited advice; check your grammar and spelling. There's quite a bit of misused and forgotten words. This is a great story but those little things tend to distract readers.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
Yayyyy, it's about time. Lol. Thank you so much for the update. I look forward to more. Especially now that they're finally getting together. ((Hugs))
Guest chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
Aww...you should have let her go ny and let him stew for a while. Gotta torture the dude for a while. Hope you'll continue but with more indepth and thought out conversations in the storyline.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
Loved it thanks for the updated! Yes!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
You had to keep writing! I need to know what happens
confused chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
She has been packing for days for thus trip - really, then who the hell is Jenna, is she still living with her Aunt?.

Why does this feel like you have lifted someones already written story but only changed half the names... I smell plagerism.

Too many inconsistancies gaps cracks and name errors for this to be purely original work.
710 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »