Reviews for Changing pavements
kbelt chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
I'm intrigued. I kinda like this version of the couple. Keep going
JolieBlanc chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Welcome back! Good chapter. I'm glad u made it past ur writer's block. I can't wait for them to be each other's more.
Foggynights chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
No forget the friendship deal...move it on...! Good grief is that Lelia ?
Amez711 chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Soo excited to see a new chapter..have. totally missed this story and the rest if your stories...can't wait for more:)
MrsCTGrey chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Thanks so much for the update. The chemistry between the two is great even if they are only just friends right now. Just knowing they want one another keeps me on the edge waiting for more. Hope you keep updating its a really great story!
tamster127 chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
tell me your gonna continue with this story I really like so different from so many others waiting for MORE!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Ok next chapter please!
shewede chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
I'm really looking forward to the next chapters. Hope you had a Christmas.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter. When are you posting next? Soon please?
pookiebear3 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
I LOVE this story... I hope you give up on this story and there are more chapters to come..PLEASE!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
please keep going with story first im enjoyin it
tstines chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I really do miss getting new chapters for this story and Misunderstood Mistakes New chapters! It makes it hard to read your newest stories when you stop working on your older ones!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
I am LOVING this story! I love the C and A characters and their magnetism towards each other, but I'm not married to the original FSOG story. Seriously, I really like that you've kept true to their characters but submersing them into another storyline. PLEASE update soon! Sitting on the edge of my seat here!
becky.wright.71868 chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
wen will you be continuing the storie?
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
I really like your take on the trilogy, especially the progression of their relationship but there seems to be something off with the timing of everything because I have no idea how many days have passed since they first met to when they were friend to their first date, etc. Also, where does this take place because her school isn't supposed to be in Seattle? Please update soon!
-RC