Reviews for Changing pavements
Infinite678 chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
More of Ana and Christian in the next chapter please!
H.Espinal chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
There relationship or friendship always has me smiling.
Rushmr chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
If its as good as this story then of course we will read it ... HOWEVER ... please don't let the new story delay you from posting chapters for this story quicker ;) Looking forward to what Christian has to say...update soon please.
pookiebear3 chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
great chapter.. would gladly read more from you !
jaybeans chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
yay cant wait for the next update..and id deft read another story if you wrote it!
Cynthia74 chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
How can she not see that he is in love with her.
viola.walsh.73 chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Love your writing so I will diffently be reading your new story . I get that Christian is as confused as Ana . I only hope they get around it sooner than later . Loved the bar scene that should have been a clue how much they care for each other . Have a great weekend . Until next time ...
tstines chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
I'll read it only if it's like this one. But you've got to finish writing this one and not leave us hanging!
iamkaren10 chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
omg! i just love the flashbacks. they should reveal to ana that christian has feelings for her. a person doesn't get jealous unless there are some sort of feelings. please update this story and soon. thanks for the update.
greyfan 79 chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Really liked it can't wait for next update
Please chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
Don't stop this storyline, I would die if I don't see what happens next.
great chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Love it!
Vickster chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
I will follow this as soon as I am logged in, just wanted to say I love this story and can't wait for them to finally get together. New update soooon please :-D
tstines chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
I'm enjoying this so much! It's so different than other stories. Can't wait to hear more!
Marina chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
I've been looking for a Christian/Anna story like this for a long time and when I found it I thought it wasn't going to be as good as expectation. This story is amazing and just what I was looking for. For me, personally I think that this chapter is one f the best and really brings out the dynamics of their "relationship" pleas update this soon, I truly can't get enough!
704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »