Reviews for Changing pavements
Foggynights chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
Well of course I would like to see CG run after her and confess his love!
Gee we I thought it was an update...so may one one in the future!
That would ROCK!
Lisa chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
loved the story. thank you. can you update soon please...
Guest chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
PLEASE I CANNOT WAIT ! !
Guest chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
Please update! I like your story a lot.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
I forgot about this story but I like it. Will you continue with it or is it done?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Please please update!
Lucia92 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE!
HawkAngel XD chapter 14 . 7/4/2013
oh my! noooo... excellent work! update sooon please!

HawkAngel
Guest chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
Please update! This is a great story!
Gwen
jayciandzoe chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
Please update soon! I'm dyin here
Marieli13 chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
I love your story! Wish u would continue it!
Twinsmom30 chapter 14 . 6/4/2013
Ok, please update soon! This is one of the best stories on FanFIction! I have been looking everyday for a have a art for writing!
EscalaTissuebox chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
You had me onboard up until this chapter. What the fuck was with the pot thing? Why do you have this need to debase your characters by making them more 'young'? It's not more realistic, it's just sad and reductive. I love your story (I'd even say a lot!) because it has this unique/cute/hot & heavy take on how the story could've been different, but you make all these strange and silly narrative decisions which don't add to the story (like why would Janet give Christian sass? He'd beat the crap out of her; and the strip club.. Ana getting a lapdance.. that was disgusting). Anywhoo, I can see why people are getting mad at your story, but I do like it and reckon it's pretty good (minus the drugs and strippers.. again, wtf!). One more thing - please PLEASE proofread and look into improving your Englishgrammar. You repeatedly omit words from sentences, meaning that readers have to read them over about eight times before they can guess what you're saying; I wager that this is the source of the confusion your readers are experiencing. Also, you misspell a LOT of words. Run your story through a word processor or something (it's an easy way of fixing some, though not all, mistakes; and it'll make your story that much easier to follow). If you're not sure where you're making mistakes, ask for help and I'm sure you'll receive more feedback that you can actually apply to your work.

Thanks for your unique perspective and please post soon! Everyone is pining for relief from all this UST, I'm sure :D
HarryPotterTwilightHungerGames chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
Next chapter?!
Claralou13 chapter 14 . 5/19/2013
I'm really enjoying this story, please post the next chapter soon!
646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »