Reviews for Changing pavements
KissOfShadows13 chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Talk about awkward! Olivia just cock blocked them! But I think that's a good thing at this point in their 'relationship' since Ana wants the whole hearts and flowers and barely knows anything about Christian. And we're exactly in the same boat as her since it's only Ana's point of view that we get to read. Maybe there's a CPOV in the future? I would like to read it!
Holy s**t, Grey can cook! A man after my own heart! ;)
Again, the chapter feels a little bit rushed and a little more attention to grammar and the general layout of the chapter wouldn't hurt. Keep that in mind ;)
On a different note, I could do without the lyrics of the song. It's lovely and all but if I wanted to know the lyrics, I could have googled them ;)
downWiththeFiction chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Gah! Please update soon! I love this story! :)
KissOfShadows13 chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Gotta love Olivia! She gives good advice! I really like her character! Olivia seems to be the perfect character to remind Ana that she DOES have a backbone and I hope to see her more in the following chapters. With that kind of advice, Ana's bound to keep Grey on his toes!
As for the actors you have in mind, gotta say I LOVE Ian! He's got the whole bad boy attitude down to a T and he's a really good actor. Miranda Kerr is lovely and looks really young but I have to say I've always pictured Katharine Isabelle as Anastasia Steele.
A few words about the chapter... it seemed more like a filler but that's not a bad thing, don't worry. I wish we read a little more than just the usual banter between niece & aunt and the Grey brothers. Okay, enough rambling! :)
KissOfShadows13 chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Ha ha! Good one, Ana!
I really liked this chapter. Again, I would have liked to read more. Don't get me wrong, I love their easy banter and bickering but a little more insight into their heads would be appreciated.
The general layout of the chapters could use a little rearranging so we can figure out who's saying what (especially during those 20 questions) but, other than that, it was a nice chapter.
KissOfShadows13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Interesting plot! I feel like it's a little rushed, though. I would have loved to read more about Ana's thoughts about the mysterious man. Should I venture to day that it's Christian?
vamomoftwins chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
Great story can't wait for more
jewelerjess09 chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
Love It! Can't wait for an update! :)
lupiita97 chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
So glad you updated , great story, love it!
lovereads chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
I found your story today and ditched the work I need to do to read all chapters. I love it and great job on your writing. I just hope you won't make us wait till 2015 for the next chapter.
jigna.bhakta1 chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
Yeah! welcome back. ive missed reading your story. But who is jenna? i thought the aunts name was olivia?
ash.aspey chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
Just found your story and read all the chapters loving how it's going can't wait for more I've added it as my favourite story! X
Foggynights chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
Thank you for the update! What a great surprise!
Thank goodness CG came to his senses!
a.hdz86 chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
Glad that ur back
Wow...I can't believe she decided to stay without thinking much of it
Will she regret not going to new York
But I guess he did tell her what she's been wanting to hear from him all this time and Kate was right he wanted to be the last one she seen b4 she left
Can't wait for more
Christian618 chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
You damn right you will stay! The best decision ever made!
von34 chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
Glad to see your back hopefully it stay that way
710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »