Reviews for The crossing of all borders
Ivy Gort chapter 22 . 9/16
Thank you for sharing this story. I liked it.
nomad chapter 22 . 4/4/2015
Great Story, but Daniel does have a point that was very hypocritical of how SGC operate, hiding the stargate from the world was not the solution, only a very short-term barrier that will eventually crumble and bring forth even more social chaos if they don't act. The secrecy of the stargate in the show was one of few things that I saw as hypocritical and logically stupid.
scorpioneldar chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
very intersting far more promising than any of the other B5 crossovers i have read on this site
i look forward to more of this
kalani.gapido chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
Its so open ended I HOPE THERE IS A SEQUEL!
orionastro chapter 22 . 6/12/2014
Great story no doubt , lets see them visiting other Alternate Realities
Dracconnis chapter 22 . 3/31/2014
A fitting end.. Hope to catch that sequel!
DialACow chapter 22 . 3/29/2014
Thank you for a well written and very enjoyable story. I don't know what your future plans are but it would be nice to see a followup story where the SG teams look to see if any of the Babylon 5 races actually exist in their reality. Would the Minbari even exist in SG1's reality and if so, what would they be like? A remnant living in a post-apocalyptic (Gould initiated) world? A space-faring but paranoid, even xenophobic?
I doubt the Shadows or the Vorlons would exist in the SG1 timeline. If they did they either left or died out long before or (as the Shadows did in Babylon 5) went into hibernation.
thunder18 chapter 22 . 3/29/2014
Great chapter Update soon
kalani.gapido chapter 22 . 3/29/2014
I am keeping you tagged, i am sad it ended before the civil war or even the Shadow war, which was the best seasons of B5. I am happy you left it open ended and surely hope Sg1 Takes another trip or that Drall sends a message for them to return or something. Great story well written, good characterizations, kind of crap ending...but Rock on!
thunder18 chapter 21 . 3/25/2014
Great chapter Update soon
anja.quickert.9 chapter 21 . 3/20/2014
:-)
kalani.gapido chapter 21 . 3/20/2014
AHHHHHH DAMN IT! I Wanted them to be in the earth civil war! :(
Arekanderu chapter 20 . 3/15/2014
That was an awesome story!
Dracconnis chapter 20 . 3/6/2014