Reviews for Easy Listening
RacerLovesLoopy chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Awwwwwwwwww! Reading thru some of these as I'm working (or supposed to be) Ty for this. I could feel my own heart flutter. Love me some Caryl
MyReedusRemedy -DerpPaws chapter 1 . 5/4/2013

I am gonna be reading
ALL your Daryl/Carol stories
I LOVE WALKING DEAD. XD
Tomte Mushroom chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Good insight into Daryl's head.
itsi3 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
:) Loved it!
Crystal
andthegirlsays chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh I love this fic! It's angsty and so in character and like close to what would happen in the show. Really good!
Raven Morning chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This was such a lovely story! I thought the emotions and thoughts Daryl had were well written- they felt very authentic and true to his character. And his interactions with the rest of the team, especially Carol, were really good too. Thanks for a fantastic read!
Baztek chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I hope he comes home ;_;
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
So can't wait to see what happens in the next episode. He better come back to her, that's all I'm saying!

Reminding him that this family loved him...aww!
H.Chris.H chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Love your writing,

"He'd only gone in there because he wanted something moving to unleash his frustrations at. He could have very well walked passed her altogether. He looked down at her prone form and swallowed the bile that rose in his throat."

It's like you're in his head. You're the first author I've read here and hands down you're still my fav. I'll be sure to read the rest of your stuff at some point to. Keep going! :D
ochitduzon chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is great! Especially the parting words of carol to daryl really touched me! "this family loves you too remember that", im sure she wanted to say "this woman loves you too " instead but regretfully she didnt have the guts to say it. I wish these words will be spoken next Sunday in TWD! They've just been reunited only to be parted again. Carol will be worried to death and might utter her famous words again" cant lose you, too"! Oh God please let Caryl happen!
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I LEGITIMATELY CANNOT HANDLE THIS FIC.
GOOD GOD. It's perfect. And I think I'm going to cry.
And his thoughts on Merle, on his family, both blood and non, so real, so IC, and Carol practically telling him she loves him and...
I just can't. AMAZING.
Duchess of Dork chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Probably the most well-written one I've seen so far! Love it. 3
TriviaQueen chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is believable and so in character - if we don't get a scene next week of Daryl taking Carol back into the block, then I am taking this as canon! Fabulous stuff :)
MarionArnold chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Awesome - his feelings when he finds her, his worry about his brother and the regret of his life, and his worry about losing her.
Nova802 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Regardless of what we see next Sunday, I'm choosing to regard this as absolute canon! Great stuff!