Reviews for Permission
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Love it! Again, great job at writing this fic and still keeping Voldemort in character. You do a great job of that.
HeadlessHuntsman chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was interesting In my head canon Voldemort feels he is above sex and those desires wanting only pure power. However you have written Bellatrix believably.
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
"Avery had reported a Pureblood family hiding Muggles" - I liked this, it reminded me of the story of Anne Frank and similar situations in the Holocaust... and Death Eater/Holocaust references are always appreciated.

"Take of your robes," - I think that should have been "take off"? ;)

I do wish that the sex scene had gone on longer (of course I would wish that :P), but I absolutely adored what there was. Good work!
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Bellatrix and Voldemort are very in character in this. I can definitely imagine Voldemort getting mad at Bella over really simple things like this, and your description of Bellatrix's disappointment afterward fit very well with the way she was characterized here. Spelling and grammar were pretty good, just one thing I noticed - "Take of you robes," should be "Take off," but other than that, I didn't notice anything
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is well-written. Bella and VDM both seem IC. There is one typo: "Take of your robes" instead of "Take off your robes" but that was all. Nicely done.
ladyoftheknightley chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Oh my, poor Bellatrix! You captured their relationship - Bellatrix's lust and desire to serve him in every way, and LV's resistance - so perfectly, and this was a very powerful read. This was very well written, and very dark, but in a way that made it a lot of fun to read - thanks for sharing!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was an interesting look at what Bellamort would have been like if they did actually have a sexual relationship. I can definitely imagine Voldemort getting mad at Bella over really simple things like this, and your description of Bellatrix's disappointment afterward fit very well with the way she was characterized here. I think you wrote both Bellatrix and Voldemort well, and that they're both in-character. Spelling and grammar were pretty good, just one thing I noticed - you don't need to capitalize pureblood, but overall there weren't any distracting mistakes. I liked the separate sections, and I think that divided the fic nicely. Good work!
eostby chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
The deepest desires are often those left unfulfilled. Good work.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Again really like how you write Bellamort. I love that you show that he can change his mind so easily. That pleasure is not something he /needs/ in the same way that Bella (or anyone, really) does. Nice use of the prompts as well. And that bit at the end was a nice way to end it too. The only bit that read a little awkwardly was "For it was a present he was presenting her..." The two words don't really mean the same in context but they make each other sound kinda redundant. But overall, nice job!
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is so Bellatrix... I really like how you write her, she's so in character :p And I liked the interaction with the Dark Lord too :p
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Ehehe.. good writing. I liked this. You made it believable, which I feel would be hard with these two... you know, Voldemort not really liking... people in a way.

Well done.
whirlwinds of watercolours chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This was really interesting; just how I imagine the Death Eaters behave. Good job!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Ooooooohh bellamort, im starting to actually ship this pairing. I love this, it was sad - the torture bit tho. Great job :)
MoonlightPrincess5sixthousand chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
.. Isn't this supposed to be a fantasy, not a mirror?
Mrs Bella Riddle chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Great fic. I especially loved Bella's pov and her attitude towards the Dark Lord. Voldemort was also really well written too. I did enjoy the writing, though sometimes it did feel a little choppy and jumped around too quickly.