Reviews for Fifty Shades of All the Tea in China
behindasmile7 chapter 36 . 3/24/2016
I know it's been a year since you updated, but I just found the story today and read all 36 chapters and fell absolutely in love, I love how you captured and developed the characters, I love your take on the fifty world. I hope you come back to this and finish this someday it was truly a pleasure to read! thank you for writing and sharing this with us. :))
Skgcsandra chapter 18 . 3/21/2016
Just checking in on ya?!
maipigen chapter 36 . 3/21/2016
i really wish you'd return as this is my favorite fifty story - i will wait but fervently hope for more soonish!
Suzecues chapter 36 . 3/6/2016
Can't wait ! Please update, thank you
Suzecues chapter 35 . 3/5/2016
Wow her dream job that she has not worked for or earned but he will never understand this? GREAT CHAPTER CAN WAIT TO SEE WHERE YOUNARE TAKING THIS
Suzecues chapter 31 . 3/4/2016
Oh boy, well not surprised but the cat's out of the bag! Great chapter,
Paris chapter 36 . 3/2/2016
What happens next?!
Suzecues chapter 28 . 3/3/2016
Your writing is so descriptive I feel like I am in the scene with them, Ana is wide eyed and trying to learn fast, thank you I really enjoy these characters
Suzecues chapter 26 . 3/3/2016
I know I am late to the party here but, I really liked this chapter. The writing makes you feel the different relationships and perspectives. Ana realizes she needs to take an interest in what CG has to say.

Thank you!
Guest chapter 36 . 2/25/2016
Good work shouldn't be delayed! update please!
Hey there chapter 36 . 2/23/2016
Will you ever come back, is you pc still dead?

Is there any chance ATTIC willl have this cliff hanger resolved.

Please find away to end the story surly after 6 months you have found a way to fix your pc or gain access to alternative tecnology.

Please please find a way to complete ATTIC
sherryola chapter 24 . 2/24/2016
oh yes, some lovely Dagney comuppence, thanks to Jose's pictures and Christian being smart and knowing what dear Dagney is trying. I would like to have been able to read darcy's mind right then. or maybe not, it might not be a pleasant environment!
sherryola chapter 23 . 2/24/2016
Ah, Dagney, she doesn't give up, does she? Don't people who do that kind of thing realize what asses they make of themselves and how desperate and pitiable they appear by constantly trying to horn in on someone else's guy after getting rejected over and over. But we should give her an A for effort. grin. I loved seeing her again put in her place by the way Christian and Andrea reacted to Ana and not to Dagney.
sherryola chapter 19 . 2/24/2016
I liked the scene with Ana and Sam. Sam is a good boss. she is concerned for Ana and doesn't want her to be bullied, even as she understands the fascination the communications people have with Christian. I don't really like Kate very much so didn't care one way or other for that part of the chapter. I could not tolerate a friend who would go and tell off my boyfriend for anything. Be my friend, let me vent, but it's not my friend's place to fight my battles.
sherryola chapter 18 . 2/24/2016
I've read a few fics where they choose not to let ana know how serious threats are or the reasons why she needs to have security, and she's always careless of her safety, because she doesn't have all the information. At least your ana seems to understand a bit. How scary it would be to have some unknown person taking pictures without your knowledge.
3,860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »