Reviews for Fifty Shades of All the Tea in China
cmtaylor531 chapter 36 . 10/26/2014
Loving the story so far. I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/26/2014
Shiiiittt.. The moment the alarm went off things isn't feel right for me... Tyler ? He is going to pay big time... Christian will be out of his mind... Sawyer will get the brunt of this... Karens planned well :(
Karen chapter 36 . 10/26/2014
Wow... Worth the wait.. Tyler, you little shit... CG is gonna go nuclear.. What has Kadens got in mind, and who else is in his pocket ?
iamkaren10 chapter 36 . 10/26/2014
I'm glad Ana got Tiffany told. That's how to nip it in the bud. Otherwise, people will try to run all over you. I loved Ana's little seduction during her presentation. She showed Christian two can plan that game. Lol. I hope Tyler wasn't in on this. Either way, Christian is going to go ape shit crazy. Excellent update. Thanks so much!
DelenainLoVe chapter 36 . 10/26/2014
Yay, thank goodness you're back, I've missed this story ! Update again soon please!
londongirl123 chapter 36 . 10/26/2014
I'm so glad you've updated! I decided to read again from the very beginning and it has reminded me how much I love this story! Such a cliff hanger but I had some sort of feeling Greg would be back to cause trouble. I can't wait for the next chapter, great job!
sweetasnz1 chapter 36 . 10/26/2014
Yay! So happy you are going to continue this story! Great chapter looking forward to the next!
Krullie chapter 36 . 10/25/2014
Hey! So good to see you again!
Thanks for the update. This looks like... kidnapping? Oh my...

Loved the presentation part by the way!
susangw chapter 35 . 10/25/2014
So glad you are back. Great chapter.
charhamblin chapter 36 . 10/25/2014
So glad you are back... but not so glad about the helluva cliffy you left us with! I hope you update soon. OMG, Christian is going to go ape shit. Fucking Tyler, what a traitor. Hopefully the security cameras caught that.
Bonitapplebumm chapter 36 . 10/25/2014
Excellent story please don't give up on it!
irishmauve chapter 35 . 10/25/2014
I think she is wrong. He's not giving her a big successful business but an opportunity to build her dream. That is what love does. It opens us. Makes us strong and sets us free.
petrovaFeathers101 chapter 36 . 10/25/2014
Please please update fast. I've been waiting around like mad for chp 36! This is the closest I found to the original. And I knew something was up with Tyler! Your story is amazing. Post next update fast!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/25/2014
I love it!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/24/2014
loved this! so happy you're back:) hope you update soon!
3,548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »