Reviews for Fifty Shades of All the Tea in China
Mrs. Spears chapter 33 . 10/10/2020
suck on that Darcy
Mrs. Spears chapter 28 . 10/9/2020
oh I'm crying laughing here.
Mrs. Spears chapter 24 . 10/9/2020
oh loved to read that Darcy got hers i love it i love it
Mrs. Spears chapter 22 . 10/9/2020
this was such a great chapter
Mrs. Spears chapter 18 . 10/9/2020
this is such a awesome story.
wkathryn71 chapter 36 . 10/1/2020
Will you please tell us what you have planned for the great story more please let me know if you are going to continue with a sequel
CarolinaGrace chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
Love this story! I know life moves forward, but I would love to see an update. This story ended on such a cliffhanger!
Guest chapter 36 . 9/18/2020
Miss this story. Just reread it for the third time! Hope all is well w u
myPhiladelphia chapter 36 . 8/3/2020
The in-complete stories aren't my favorite, because if you fall in love with the story, you want to read it and read it to the end.
But this your story had so many reviews, that I had to try it. And I immediately fall in love with your story.
I'm very sad you had never finished it. :(
Hope you'll change your decision and find time to finish this amazing story.
TLynnson chapter 36 . 7/22/2020
This was such a wonderful story. I hope someday you update it.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/13/2020
I know it has been a long time, but I love this story! Please come back and wrap it up. Unlike other unfinished stories I can’t figure out where you are taking the plot. ( that is a good thing!) I hope this message finds you well and thriving.
OnlyyyForever chapter 36 . 4/13/2020
This story is amazing! I’ve actually re read this a couple times now. Please you need to update, such a big cliffie to leave it on. I know it’s been a long time but hopefully you do update - thankyou :))
MrsHoityToityLady chapter 36 . 4/13/2020
An absolute joy it was to read this story. It's one of my favorites that I come back to quite often. You did a fantastic job with the characters and storyline. Hope you come back to it sometime.
darkanah1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2020
Thank you for the wonderful story. I have read it over and over again.
Guest chapter 36 . 3/11/2020
Omg I miss this story so much. I wish it was complete so 8 could read it again and again. Hope you are okay
3,993 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »