Reviews for Fifty Shades of All the Tea in China
PaulaAlbarracin chapter 9 . 11/19
Pobre Anastasia por ocultar su relacion con Christian tuvo que soportar verlo bailando con otra.
Pero Christian se lo recompenso y le dijo que la ama!
Andy ya sabe su secreto
PaulaAlbarracin chapter 7 . 11/19
Por Dios, Christian no tiene remedio. Es un descarado
PaulaAlbarracin chapter 6 . 11/19
Que despreciable el Sr. Kaden.
Que casualidad que vieron a Christian con Ana en el helipuerto. Esto se pone interesante
PaulaAlbarracin chapter 5 . 11/19
Ese viaje a Portland sera interesante.
Ana ayudo a superar la crisis que habia creado en Christian por estar en el bar
PaulaAlbarracin chapter 4 . 11/19
Fue interesante la visita por todo el edificio.
Sobre todo encontrarse a Christian en su piso. El no va a poder estar alejado de Ana
PaulaAlbarracin chapter 3 . 11/19
Era Christian quien esperaba a Anastasia. Y ya se puso celoso.
Andrea quedo con la boca abierta! Creo que el secreto de novia no va a durar mucho
PaulaAlbarracin chapter 2 . 11/19
Es divertido escuchar todo lo que piensan de Christian y Anastasia "su novia" escuchando todo.
Me parece que Anastasia es esperada en el piso 20
PaulaAlbarracin chapter 1 . 11/19
Wow va a ser interesante Anastasia trabajando en Grey House sin que sepan que es novia de Christian.
Devoted reader chapter 36 . 11/8
Please, please, please don't delete your story. I'be read it four or five times and I still love it! Would love to the next few chapters, but even without any more updates, it's still a great story and you are an amizing author. Thank you!
ana9794 chapter 36 . 10/30
I have read this story 3 times already, need to finish it please i need to know whats gonna happen, one of the best ive read. Update soon pleasee.
Dannygirl90 chapter 36 . 10/29
Sweet lord. What a cliffhanger. I know its been 2 years but please please please find some way to give an update. This story is too good to let it die like this.
Jenniferdevonsimon chapter 12 . 10/23
Please please please update update
SassyGrl23 chapter 36 . 10/1
Omg! U can't leave us with this cliffhanger. You have come back asap
Jenniferdevonsimon chapter 30 . 9/15
Okay this is literally one of the BEST ff stories of all time ...I'm so worried I don't see that little "c" next to the reviews so I am literally trying to read slow I'm on chapter30 I've been reading this story for a little over 24 hrs and it's simply all I think about...I'm hoping that by now you have some published works because cannot wait to read everything that you have ever written.
If this story isn't cmplete I'm going to cry...so in that case I will just beg you please please please update and complete
carla.rbaptista chapter 36 . 8/9
História muito interessante, espero que continue escrevendo. Parabéns.
3,833 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »