Reviews for Fifty Shades of All the Tea in China
CaGTv205 chapter 36 . 4/7/2017
This can't be it... talk about unfair! This is why I hate reading uncompleted stories. So good :(
Terri450 chapter 36 . 3/27/2017
Dude...? Aren't you finishing the story lol I love it please update
Ntesterman chapter 36 . 3/23/2017
You can't leave us like this! Please come back and finish your amazing story.
Guest chapter 36 . 3/10/2017
Please please please continue with this story! I've read it so many times and I think you are a wonderful writer with an engaging plot and it would make me so happy if you chose to work on this story again!
Qyu11 chapter 36 . 3/7/2017
This is my favorite Fifty Shades story. I really love it and reread it very often. Hope you're Ok and that you'll be able to update soon ;)
Azemomma chapter 36 . 3/7/2017
I knew Tyler had to be in on it! I know it's highly unlikely you'll update or finish this story, but I just wanted to say I loved this story it was great and you're a pretty awesome writer, I hope one day time will allow and you'll finish this great story or maybe you'll hand it off and let someone else run With your great story! Thanks for sharing what you have!
Guest chapter 36 . 2/22/2017
please can you update us on your intention with this fabulous story
Guest chapter 21 . 2/19/2017
I HAVE READ THIS STORY NUMEROUS TIMES CAN YOU PLEASE FINISH IT OR EVEN POST AN UPDATE LETTING US KNOW YOU'RE OK AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU WILL FINISH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Marie Chandler chapter 36 . 2/13/2017
Can't wait for an update!
eville23 chapter 36 . 2/9/2017
A very unexpectedly end. Pleas update soon. Please finish
PentoPaper23 chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
I'm not going to lie! I have read this story a million times! Any chance of more?! :)
magicaltears chapter 36 . 1/15/2017
No! How can this have not been updated in 3 years? Please update this soon!
Kikita chapter 36 . 1/12/2017
I hope someday you'll update this.
Cupcakeb236791 chapter 36 . 1/9/2017
Omg please write the next chapter it is amazing please !
Madison Girl chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Love this story! Well written? I see it's been quite a while since you've updated. Will you be able to update and finish the story? I look so forward to it!
3,882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »