Reviews for Fifty Shades of All the Tea in China
hoping chapter 36 . 10/15/2015
Any luck securing a technician to rid your computer of the virus?

Any chance you can take your computer to a tech company that may be able to retrieve your data?

Any chance that you have been able to do anything to return to this story and bring it to a conculsion?

Was there apossibility that you were working with any of you loyal fans and pm'd your draft of the chapter to them for their input if yes can you get them to srnd you back a copy to a virus free computer

Any chance that you will add or at least complete this story soon.

Please find any form of resolution / solution to bring your considerable work and effort creating this story to a fitting and great ending, and put your considerable legion of follows / readers/fans out of their misery waiting for the next installment.

Your efforts are appreciated but please find a way to complete this well and soon

Loyal but concerned and frustrated with waiting australia reader
Guest chapter 36 . 10/14/2015
Please please update it's been a whole year!
Betweenthelines16 chapter 36 . 10/15/2015
I know it's practical been a year already, but I still hope you update soon/again!
ZenMonkey chapter 35 . 10/8/2015
Hi...I haven't been on FanFic since last March and sadly see that you've still not not been able to update this fantastic story. I don't know your circumstance(s) as to writing ability or inability to do so, but I see the persistent pleas continue to enormously flow from your adoring fans in the midst of this continued silence , the unknown and apparent cessation of this wonderful story. Perhaps one day, Soon, you'll break your silence with an explanation and words of intent, be it negative but Hopefully Positive with an assurance and timeframe to Complete this lovely story.

You've truly created something wonderful here with the Ana & Christen that we all love and a bit embarrassingly, can't get enough of them. When a very talented excellent writer as yourself comes along, who captures and continues with the original essence of a story and the personas, we are hooked and addicted. With that said...I hope you Do come back, hopefully Soon so that you can squelch our withdrawals and bring this amazing love story of Ana & Christian to it's eagerly awaited fruition and conclusion.

Best...
A chapter 36 . 10/8/2015
Recently found your story. Please update soon!
jcarla18 chapter 36 . 10/8/2015
what! noooooooo so where is Sawyer! ? did I miss something. ..omg you have to update soon please!
clarevic1986 chapter 36 . 10/6/2015
OH NO you can't leave us with a cliff hanger like that! Please finish
cwalk74 chapter 36 . 10/4/2015
Ohh so excited to see where this storyline goes!
cwalk74 chapter 34 . 10/4/2015
I'm happy with your decision for Ana not to model. I couldn't see her being comfortable doing that even if she didn't know Grey would blow a lid. Poor Eliott, all fun and games until it's his sister and girlfriend!
cwalk74 chapter 29 . 10/4/2015
Absolutely love Andy. Great character.
cwalk74 chapter 20 . 10/3/2015
I am laughing out loud at drunk Ana telling Taylor she has plans for the frosting. Hilarious.
Blulp chapter 36 . 9/30/2015
More more more ... I like your Storie
Pellesol chapter 36 . 9/28/2015
I love this story ... and hope you wil pick it op agen :)
Kirralee1998 chapter 36 . 9/19/2015
Are you going to finish this story? It's really good I would love you to finish it.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/17/2015
Please update :) don't give this story up
3,681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »