Reviews for Fifty Shades of All the Tea in China
Wow - this was a really good chapter- just started reading your story tonight and it is fab- KLS
CECK chapter 36 . 1/24
Please please please update soon! This is one of my favourite stories on fanfiction and I've just re read it and am desperate to find out what happens next!
Bolero127 chapter 36 . 1/24
Oh, what a way to leave us hanging. Please don't give up on it. Please, please please. I'm dying to know what happens next!
Are you going to be posting again? Because Ej think you are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read what happens next!
Bolero127 chapter 26 . 1/23
This is, without a doubt, one of my top 5 favorite FSoG fanfiction stories of all time. I hope you are planning to complete it. It's just that good. Thanks again!
Bolero127 chapter 13 . 1/22
This is a brilliant chapter in a marvelously entertaining story. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Eugeniamaria chapter 36 . 1/19
Don't forget about us? Where Did the took her? What was Christian doing Where everything happen? How They are going to found her? What did Greg whant?
alia00 chapter 36 . 1/19
it's a very good fiction, thank you
Tyler was always a charactor that only poped up when needed... Wait- where is Ana's phone?! Update soon!
P.s. I think it's great Ana accepted the new office.
Pittlor chapter 36 . 1/13
I've just discovered your story and have really enjoyed reading it. Please tell me you have not abandoned it at this dramatic point.
I'm on my knees begging you to PLEASE keep going with this story! You can do it. !
I fell in love woth this story! I think you should really consider finishing it because it's amazing! Please please please!
SeaweedGirl1607 chapter 36 . 1/11
OMG u HAVE to update! This story is awesome with a capital A and I loved it! Recommended it to my friends too! So please please PLEASE update!
kelly.w.hathaway chapter 13 . 1/11
Hmph...I was kind of enjoying them sneaking around lol
Please please please finish this story I love it !
3,549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »