Reviews for Fifty Shades of All the Tea in China
grabyourstele chapter 35 . 8/12
Hi I'm in love with your fanfiction please please please please please can you update soon I love it too much to live without it
Why you not updating
fateMoon chapter 36 . 8/10
Just finish reading this story... r u planning to continue? Dont be too long or else i'll forget d story :)
Facegrrl chapter 13 . 8/8
I have just started reading this & I saw that u outed Ana & Christian sooner rather than late at the urging of reviews. Sometimes I think u should trust ur own instincts & go with what u want to do. Always remember this quote -
The audience doesn’t know what it wants. If it knew what it wanted, it wouldn’t be an audience it would be the writer! I am enjoying this immensely & the comedy from Ana being incognito was hilarious - once u out them there it is harder to keep the interest. But I excited to read on & see how you do it.
Andie Caffrey chapter 36 . 8/7
I have just finished your story and I only wish you finish it when you can. I am so intrigated, you can't leave me hanging, can you?
Congratulations for your story and I look forward to read more.

Jacoblucas chapter 29 . 8/6
I'm absolutely addicted to this story! It is beyond fantastic! So much better than the original 50! You're writing is very vivid and I am so happy I stumbled across it!
Misssee chapter 35 . 8/5
Please update this story. I enjoy your writing, and this story. I hope you will return very soon to complete this for your fans.
Rj5009 chapter 36 . 7/27
Hi love this story and hope you finish it!
sherryola chapter 36 . 7/21
I love love love the story! I've had so much fun with all the ways Darcy has gotten snubbed,a nd I was looking forward to more. Eventually, she might have to get the boot for her behavior. I enjoy how you portray Ana and Christian, keeping so true to their characters. And wow, what a cliff hanger to leave us on! I was thinking Tyler might not be a good guy. I hope you haven't given up on finishing the story. You have a gift, truly.
I fucking knew that. You better update soon or i will find you , torture you and kill you
Kitty Amadeus chapter 36 . 7/14
Please please please please update! You can't do this to me, a cliffhanger and you've stopped! I love this story to death so please continue.
PassionateWriter120 chapter 36 . 7/13
Chapter 37 please and thank you
HopelessShay chapter 36 . 7/12
Missing your updates! Haven't heard from you in a long time and hope all is well! I really loved this story and hope you haven't forgotten about it. :)
3,666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »