Reviews for Fifty Shades of All the Tea in China
BM chapter 35 . 6/6/2014
Oh my god! Just finished chapter 35 and don't know what to do!? You have to update please! I need to read and this story Is AMAZING! Please update it soon pretty please :)
ZenMonkey chapter 35 . 5/31/2014
Hi! What happened?! I'm just checking back in to see if you posted the chapter , #36, you were working on with a promise to post about a month ago. Hopefully all is well with you in life and it's some other personal cause.

I must repetitively say, that this is one of the FSoG FanFiction I looked forward to the most, along with my now other most fav'd story, "Only Your Housekeeper Knows For Sure" by lovesfiftyshades. It's incredibly amazing as what you have here. Beautiful writing. I think you'd love it. Give it a look!

When and if ( I'm hoping) you do come back, it should be with gusto and with a vengeance, to show your skills and commitment to telling this story to it's finish in an appropriately reasonable timeframe. I was incredibly hopeful and re-energized regarding April note of an imminent almost complete chapter 36 to post.

Kindly, could you leave us another clue.

No matter...wishing you well and success as a writer!

xx
kathd16 chapter 35 . 5/31/2014
Hey had to log out to post this review
Just read this story AGAIN in preparation and anticipation of the next chapter!
I'm completely stalking this story and can't wait to read what happens next I really hope Ana accepts his very generous gift that will really put that among the pigeons lol
Your writing is stunning you are a very talented writer 'reading the reviews I can see that some people aren't too happy with the length of time between updates, yes it is a bit long but you have a life so all I can say is just update when you can chick. X
mmads13andAliAlice chapter 35 . 6/1/2014
Hopefully this review reaches all of the other people who have left reviews that may have been slightly rude and snarky.
It's not okay to berate an unprofessional author for leaving behind a story. It's not their job to update their FanFiction story everyday. These authors actually have lives, friends and family who tend to take precedence over a hobby (not trying to belittle FanFiction, but it's not exactly a job).
It's tough to deal with negative reviews and from what we have discerned, many authors who choose to share M rated fictions have to deal with negative responses and nonsensical reviews. Just the constant barrage of opinions and messages- positive or negative can prevent someone form partaking in the hobby they love. Don't forget about the pressure to perform or deliver a chapter that meets the requirements of followers- putting insane amounts of pressure on the author.
So, as fellow authors, who completely admire this individual, we ask that before you leave a review in frustration or anger that your favorite story might not be finished in the time YOU want it to be, respect that there might be more going on with this author's life, respect that it's THEIR story, THEIR timeline and THEIR right to write whenever they choose- no questions asked, no explanations necessary. If you truly support this story, then start acting like part of a community that offers nothing but support and think about someone else's life and needs first.
Mads and Alice
(P.S. We both love this story so much and we hope that if the creative juices are flowing again that the story will continue. If not, we are lucky to have such an awesome, inspiring gem that can continue to captive people, even if it's only partially complete.)
Skgcsandra chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Are you planning on updating.? I love this story. Hope all is well!
Helen chapter 35 . 5/28/2014
never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away. and going away means forgetting.
Celestial24 chapter 35 . 5/29/2014
I just read all 35 chapters in a day. This story is very captivating. Nicely written. Loved the drama. Great work. Hope you update someday soon.
JohannaM1003 chapter 35 . 5/25/2014
Where are you! Talk about leaving a girl hanging! Come back, this is one of my favorites and I have to know what happens it's killing me!
KyBourgeois chapter 35 . 5/18/2014
I absolutely love every chapter. I'm very curious to see what else you come up with. You're a great writer. P.S. I hope there's a happy ending
Nicole Lovely chapter 35 . 5/17/2014
In love with this story! PLEASE Update!:)
Guest chapter 35 . 5/15/2014
Hi, just wanted you to know that you're story is my favourite story for this fandom, I've read it like 3 times and its so amazing! I miss your updates :( So if you updated anytime soon you'd make me a very happy woman! X
PaolaPenguin1995 chapter 35 . 5/16/2014
I love this story! Now you left us a cliffhanger these last few months! I want to know Christian's reaction! And please tell me Ana actually leaves GEH - As much as I like Ana and Christian together, I feel like she gets coerced into everything she does by Christian even though it goes against her better judgment. I'd like to see CG's reaction though. Poor Ana is in for a shit-storm...
DottiG chapter 35 . 5/11/2014
Hey J, I'm still holding on to hope that you will come back to your story. It was one of the most original on the site. And many of us truly miss your voice and your take on Ana/Christian. Take care, hope to hear from you soon.
maricruz.teranllanez chapter 35 . 5/13/2014
more more more pleace more!
soxfrk18 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
noticed you havent updated in a while...hope everything is ok and cant wait for the new chapter! i am going through withdrawal and your story is one my favs here!
3,876 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 .. Last Next »