Reviews for Fifty Shades of All the Tea in China
guest chapter 31 . 9/24/2013
Desperate for more I am craving my ATTIC fix

Please please end the wait for chapter 32.

Thankyou for such a great take on this story and the characters.
PS
I can't help but notice that pleas for a new update are quite a theme, I hope that this encourages you in you writing.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/23/2013
are you going to update anytime soon
Guest chapter 31 . 9/23/2013
I miss your story so much. Update pretty pretty pretty pretty please with a cherry on top! (Come on, that was 4 prettys that should definitely warrant an update right ;) )
anxious chapter 31 . 9/23/2013
OK I saw the pictures for chapter 32 on your interest, is it coming soon.

You did leave with a small cliffy, please the wait for the reaction to that Sam call by CG is not easy to endure.
19 days and counting - please post chapter 32 asap.

Thankyou
PurpleAle chapter 31 . 9/23/2013
Dear friend, another excellent chapter! I know you’re feeling a bit blah these days, so please know that I’ll always be a fan of yours no matter how many times you wear that cone ;)

Absolute favorite-est part of the chapter was this: "Just so that you know, I would have married you tomorrow," I whisper. He doesn't miss a beat. "Just so that you know, I would have waited forever," he smirks, kissing the tip of my nose - SWOON! I really enjoyed the romance of this chapter – the walk, the naughty little romp, his eagerness to make her happy.

Nervously waiting the shitstorm that awaits them – the press, her coworkers… eeks! Post whenever you’re ready, I’ll be waiting! xoxo
Guest chapter 31 . 9/19/2013
I really like this story but its very disappointing that u take so long to update.
Sarah S chapter 31 . 9/19/2013
Please update soon! I need my ATTIC fix! This is such a fantastic story. You really are an amazing writer.
Autumnatic chapter 31 . 9/20/2013
I absolutely LOVE your story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!:)
greyfan 79 chapter 31 . 9/20/2013
Brilliant just brilliant can't wait for more xx
shellwigan chapter 31 . 9/19/2013
Really enjoy this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/17/2013
Hi!
Sorry, I had sent in a review, but I didn't see it so I'm giving you another one. I read this whole story in two days and every day since I am searching for updates. It is addictive- rivals the original DEFINITELY. I wish there were more stories of this caliber around- the characters are well developed and true to the original series, the plot lines are great, and you constantly have me wanting more. I hope it doesn't end! Please give us an update ASAP. I'm holding my breath!
Great job!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/17/2013
Love, love love loveeeee this story. You've had me hooked to it from the start! You've been wonderful with updates and keeping your readers sated and happily on the edge of our seats wanting more ! You've been absent for some time and just wanted to say I hope all is well and we'll ear more from you soon. If not perhaps a note that you need to take a hiatus.

Again, hope all's well. You're a wonderful writer. Keep it up..
Guest chapter 31 . 9/16/2013
Please update ASAP. Love your writing
Guest chapter 31 . 9/15/2013
This is soo addictive. Please please update soon. I've read this entire story in two days- it rivals the original and you've captured their characters really well. Looking forward to a new chapter!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/14/2013
can not wait for more of this storey
3,565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 89 .. Last Next »