Reviews for Fifty Shades of All the Tea in China
RX94 chapter 33 . 11/6/2013
Woo Hoo. So excited to get an update:). I have loved this version of C& A. Please, please don't let Ana fall gor Darcy's evil plan. Ana knows CG better than anyone & he will go completely crazy if she models lingerie.

I hope Darcy is the one who ends up with egg on her face.

Thanks for updating- my 2 favorite stories were updated today. ATTIC & Slow & Steady
pinklady34 chapter 33 . 11/6/2013
Oh I loved the update but I hope we don't have to wait long for another chapter. I really hope Ana doesn't go out there in her lingerie...Christian is going to nuts...it doesn't matter about the mask. The camera people will know...oh god and Sawyer is going to die if Christian finds out he sees her in it. I don't know what Darcy is trying to do but it's going to blow up in her face.
lillian121 chapter 33 . 11/6/2013
I liked this chapter I think it was one of your best!
HappyCup chapter 33 . 11/6/2013
Thank you for the chapter. I have noticed that the ball has been strung along before us like a carrot on a string. I can't wait to see what the awful Darcy has planned to humiliate Ana. I know there's something.
Pielietje chapter 33 . 11/6/2013
Sooooo happy with this update!
Loved Darcy's reaction! I hope Ana shows Darcy how sexy she is in lingerie.

I love Purpleale's story too
Dublingirl chapter 33 . 11/6/2013
OMG - so,so, so happy you updated - I was just re-reading your amazing story yesterday / today because I saw your authors note , this story is one of my all time favorites - nearly a year on ;) and was feeling sad - not another of my fave FF gone - just love, love this story - and then yeah, yeah you updated !

Love CG being so attentive, love Mia and 'Dagney' , love Ana realising that Darcy can 'fuck off ' - such a great chapter. and thanks again for the update, so great to see our fave couple, so in love ! As always want more :)

Also love the shout out to purple ale - her story is so great too, very special and one of my favourites - two very talented writers - :) :)
Aprilxoxox chapter 33 . 11/6/2013
No, bad bad decision Ana. Bad... Shit all hell is gonna break out if she struts accross that stage in next to nothing... SMH...

I loved the chapter. I think that you did a wonderful job! As always I look forward to more :)
greyfan 79 chapter 33 . 11/6/2013
Hate Darcy love ana and he inner thoughts and yes she is right cg is going to go mental xx
PandaAngel94 chapter 33 . 11/6/2013
oh tsk tsk tsk kate, mia and ana. You girls have to know that skank darcy is setting them up. Hence, she's not getting changed too. *shakes head at their naivety*
kathd16 chapter 33 . 11/6/2013
Luv luv luv this
Delighted to see this story updated
Christian is going to have a breakdown if Ana takes part in the fashion show
I cannot wait to read the next chapter
CJFAA chapter 33 . 11/6/2013
Yes, Ana stand your ground. Dagney is up to something
grantcreek chapter 33 . 11/6/2013
Let me begin with a big thank you. I am snowed in this morning and really needed something great to read, which you provided at the perfect moment. I loved it and can't wait for the next update. Christian is going to lose his mind if Ana does this and Ana can't back down to this hateful Darcy person. Thanks again!
natalie.haigh3 chapter 33 . 11/6/2013
Oh god please no don't let her do it Christian will go crazy lol
KFrein chapter 33 . 11/6/2013