Reviews for Fifty Shades of All the Tea in China
Aunt Dee94 chapter 32 . 10/18/2013
I read chapter 1to 32 tonight and can truly say I am in love with your story
Guest chapter 32 . 10/15/2013
miss this story. hope you update soon. :)
jenwa85 chapter 32 . 10/15/2013
I just wanted to tell you I love this story. I hope you keep writing it and finish it. This chapter was amazing like all your chapters. I can't wait for the next one.
guest chapter 32 . 10/15/2013
OK you wanted reviews, we the readers gave reviews, 13 pages worth so do we need to stage an intervention to help your motivation, because I think that could be organized.

Would love to read and review chapter 33. Don't let it reach the intervention stage!,,,,,

ALL hail the author of ATTIC, note - you will recieve the actual cheers in a review of chapter 33!:-)
anxious chapter 32 . 10/15/2013
Seriously starting to be concerned you have lost your enthusiasm again.

All I can hope is that you are helped through the challenge by positive reviews, because you have created such a good storyline here, I along with at least all your other followers really are waiting anxiously for the next installment.

But, if positive reinforcement is not enough - quite happy to resort to begging -please please please please please. Picture clenched hands, pleading on submissive knees, puppy dog eyes, the works really.

Also, never fear there will always be someone waving back with a smile! :-)
Guest chapter 32 . 10/15/2013
Please please please post another chapter! I'm going through withdrawal!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/13/2013
I just read this entire fanfic this weekend. It is freaking awesome! I like this even better than E.L. James version. I am excited to see where you will take this. The development of your characters is wonderful. I am curious to know if Elana, Leila, or Jack will be making appearances or if they will be skipped. I think you could definitely go either way because the characters you have created are great ontheir own!
Rauguste chapter 32 . 10/13/2013
Please update soon; this story is AMAZING!
OneFishTwoFishTwo chapter 32 . 10/14/2013
By far, my favorite story on this website. Please keep updated (all the time!). This is fantastic. I like it just as much as the original, easy. :)
reader chapter 32 . 10/13/2013
Waving back to nervous author

Hoping you will keep your promise that you left at the end of this chapter and have placed fingers to key board to get chapter 33 out from you head and posted very soon.

This story is loved and is here becausemof you, bring on the benefit and the Darcy slap down oh and if Tiffany happens to be there too, more the better.
ATTIC reader chapter 32 . 10/13/2013
12 days and counting please please maintain the story, bring on the charity event, it has been on the horizon for chapters and chapter.
You have a great take on the plot running here, please please continue, I and your many other followers are waiting for your next update, I have no doubt it will be every bit as brilliant as what has come before

Fingers crossed your update arrives soon.
Leah chapter 32 . 10/12/2013
I'm still into this story for sure. It seems there's a lot yet to happen, so I hope you continue to enjoy writing it :)
stephanie.jeanm chapter 32 . 10/13/2013
Keep writing! This next chapter should be sooo much fun to write! I can't wait to read it!
nics789 chapter 32 . 10/12/2013
Have really enjoyed your story, I do hope you can continue it. Its good quality story-telling, better than majority of FF i've read on here.
Lulu chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Oh my god I absolutely love! Your story!
You are a fantastic writer I am loving the plot twists!
Please update soon!
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read!
3,792 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 89 .. Last Next »