Reviews for Fifty Shades of All the Tea in China
Guest chapter 32 . 10/2/2013
You made my day...THANKS...can't wait for next chapter
Guest chapter 32 . 10/2/2013
Love the story keep it going please. Can't wait for that Darcy witch to find out they are engaged
Tammy chapter 32 . 10/2/2013
You are always worth the wait!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/2/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was hoping you have not abandoned the story and it's all I could do to not nag you about updating. But now that you have mentioned nagging actually helps I will keep that option in mind. :) I love your playful story.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/2/2013
Curious to find out who's behind the unauthorized GPS tracking device on Ana's cell. Can't wait to read about Darcy's reaction on the engagement. :)
Laney chapter 32 . 10/2/2013
Love it, can't wait for the charity do, Darcy will be gutted lol!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/2/2013
i'm so glad you've got your mojo back; i missed this story so much. :)

your writing is still excellent. and i love your c&a, they're still the only c&a in this fandom who act&sound like the original.

i loved this chapter. but i can't wait for the next chapter - i want to see darcy's reaction. lol
Guest chapter 32 . 10/2/2013
Oh, I loved this chapter!
I was missing this story so much while waiting for the latest update! So worth it!
Poor Ana was really having a tough time in NYC with those upsetting situations happening one after the other. Glad they're back in Seattle and what a way to come back!
I loved the reactions to this engagement but Mia really takes the cake with her "canine" level of sound :P
And may I say I love Kate and her thinking?! She's so right, that Darcy will get what she deserves with this engagement... unless she's involved in that cell phone tracking... I am really curious about it!
CG Girl chapter 32 . 10/2/2013
Hi I appreciate the update although it was long overdue. What makes your story adorable is we all want that fairy tale where we get the guy and the other girls are jealous. Therefore I can't wait for the charity ball and when Darcy finds out Ana and Christian are engaged. Please keep writing and update soon. XX
Lady Doughnuts chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
Great chapter ... am hoping there will be more lemons coming up (pun intended) lol
Lady Doughnuts chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
Yummy ... until next time
Lady Doughnuts chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Oh no ... poor Ana, everyone seems to think she's a right gold digger ...
Cynthia74 chapter 32 . 10/3/2013
I LOVE IT? Please update soon.
Lady Doughnuts chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Yummy ... great lemons! lol
Paygie chapter 32 . 10/3/2013
Great chapter, can't wait for next one, love this story and the updates! :)
3,792 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 96 .. Last Next »