Reviews for Fifty Shades of All the Tea in China
Nunee chapter 32 . 10/6/2013
Can't wait till Darcy sees the ring!
guest chapter 32 . 10/5/2013
So glad you found time to write again.
You should be confident that your writing is enjoyed appeciated and story updates eagerly anticipated by many readers on this site.

Please continue this or a least bring the story to a proper ending as you see fit. Please don't let this wonderful work end up an incomplete undertaking on this website. It is too good to be abandoned.

Bravo, and encore soon please with chapter 32, 33, 34 etc.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/5/2013
Oh holy cow, I can't freaking wait for the next chapter! Your story is awesome! I loved the lunch with the family. So sweet. I'm glad they are all excited. I wonder if Carrick will bring up the pre-nup dechapterHopefully they trust Ana enough they wont.

Thank you for this chapter and I will be impatiently waiting for the next ;)
mrskoz chapter 32 . 10/5/2013
I'm sorry I don't review more often. I am really enjoying your story, and don't see any purpose in picking it apart. You are doing a great job! PLEASE don't be disappointed if you don't get lots of reviews. I'm sure the same people are following it - just not always reviewing - like with me.
captainspicy chapter 32 . 10/5/2013
I am so glad you are sticking with this story. I really like the direction you seem to be heading too after a bit of a holding pattern in NYC. Thanks and looking forward to next chapter.
ladybellatrix chapter 32 . 10/5/2013
aw i really like this story :) i love how you keep making darcy look so stupid, heh :D
btw, i reckon it was andy or tyler who put the gps in ana's phone :P
chipmunk742 chapter 32 . 10/5/2013
looking forward to the next chapter please update soon
Adhouck25 chapter 32 . 10/5/2013
I love this story. Keep writing it's getting good :)
DCTX chapter 32 . 10/5/2013
Glad you are back to this story!
Jo67 chapter 32 . 10/5/2013
Love this story glad you kept writting it
Lady Doughnuts chapter 32 . 10/4/2013
Ohh ... am seriously thinking Darcy planted that app. Or Tex since he seemed to knwo that Ana was on the GEH jet. And I'm wondering what Christian wants to speak to Carrick about and all!
Lady Doughnuts chapter 31 . 10/4/2013
Oh no ... the last thing they need is for the press to find out about the engagement!
bambiedoe chapter 32 . 10/4/2013
You can't stop writing this story because it is outstanding. After all the hype I finally read FSOG about 2 months ago and I've been hooked ever since as a result I wanted more and happily found this site. And I've read some good stories and I'm following several of them but this is my first review. I just had to let you know how riveting your story is. It captures the essence of the characters but at the same time with your words they jump of the page or I should I say screen. Your writing allows the reader to get into the depth of these fictional characters allowing us to really feel the emotions of A and C. However everyone may not like your story but don't let that stop you because from what I can see you have thousands of that do and we are anxiously waiting on chapter 33 and all the ones to follow. I for one am hoping that you never stop with story.
Cadence's Way chapter 32 . 10/4/2013
Great chapter! I am looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/3/2013
Can't wait to see what darcy does.
3,863 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 96 .. Last Next »