Reviews for Sailor Moon: A Different Path
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
Keep it coming
rogue-scholar07 chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
Oooh, I like the end-of-chapter teaser. I can't tell you how stupidly excited I am that you will be exploring alien races in this fanfic; it'll make things more interesting and realistic. Also, the chapter itself was phenomenal. Great work!
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
I give this chapter seven happy faces out of thirteen...keep it coming...

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Faraway-R chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
The crystals, they do nothing! :)

Well, this arc is coming to a close.
Light-Sakura chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
I remember right Rei's grandpa was one of those Great Warriors. So this all setup with the shrine is for this?

Great chapter! Looking forward to the next!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
Yay! I love update days. It gives me something to do online besides facebook. :)

I think my favorite part of this chapter was the chat between Pluto and Tuxedo Kamen. I could totally see Pluto trying to talk sense into him like that had she been around during season 1.

I will be looking forward to the next chapter, whenever you happen to have the time to get it uploaded.
Emma Iveli chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
Man... this is a really good story.

Quite an AU, I eman this is really a clever one... And I hope to see more soon.
ladygoddess8 chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
Usagi made a pretty good observation about Saturns scyth. If Usagi does not have the staff like in the anime her attacks may now be too wide of a focus wasting too much energy. It might also explain why Usagi is having trouble borrowing powers if she has no where to focus it. With the jewel in her body, it could be preventing her from storing more energy since the crystal has a lot of energy already. For example, imagine a glass with a ball in it representing the crystal. The water is Usagi's own energy. With the ball in the glass (which is Usagi if you haven't guessed) the amount of water is significantly less than without the ball. So Usagi cannot reach her full potential with the crystal in her and her own energy level will remain small until then or so I would imagine.
Keyblade chapter 19 . 8/2/2013
Never even considered the idea that Tuxedo Kamen might join the Senshi. Good thing too, since Usagi and Mamoru haven't interacted nearly as much. Need to get the romantic drama in somewhere... .

I like the idea of the inners getting to know each other prior to awakening. It felt a lot like in the anime/manga that they became friends due to circumstance more so than by common interests, etc.

Big chap in the mid-20s, eh? Looking forward to it! :)
Sailor Tala chapter 19 . 8/2/2013
Wow awesome chapter as usually I am loving this story can't wait for your next chapter.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 19 . 8/2/2013
Can't get enough, keep it coming.
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 19 . 8/2/2013
Keep writting...
Light-Sakura chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
Having Hotaru there adds some interest to her background and I take her mother died during that time. Well it seems interesting and this chapter was good. It's one of those chapter that you have to have to add important elements to plot. Like I take we're going to be reading Luna as a dog, again?
AzarathMetrionZ chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
I liked this chapter, even if it was slow. Mamoru showed up in this one. And it was just really well done. Good preview for the next chapter. I can't wait!
AMZ
Keyblade chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
No involvement with the Death Busters, eh? Leaves me waiting with baited breath for the Infinity/S arc to see how the Messiah of Silence is born. *pure obsession*

So, it also goes without saying that Hotaru probably isn't channeling the Manga cyborg bling either haha.

Great chapter as always! I await the next update.
134 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »