Reviews for Sailor Moon: A Different Path
Light-Sakura chapter 17 . 7/20/2013
Luna as a dog! Strange but I get it.

All the Outers are here but they don't who Pluto is. Is Pluto is going to be showing up more as we get to climax?
Keyblade chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
Ooh, I'm sensing that the misconceptions that everyone had about Saturn in the original series are niggling at the back of Luna's mind. Wonder how that development is going to...er, develop.

Great chapter as always! Looking forward *very* much to seeing Luna Lab antics. :D
rogue-scholar07 chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
Yay! Hotaru! I do like how you wrote up her introduction, particularly how Luna kept trying to plan Saturn's sneak attack, but finally had to give up and call out a rush order. And the fact that she gave Hotaru a choice. She's right; Usagi would definitely have read her the riot act if she hadn't.

Also, the mental image of Luna as a service dog has me giggling.

So, yeah, great work on the chapter and next chapter's teaser.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
Keep it coming
Eternal Love Song chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
Alright, a few things that I must address here. Let's start with Usagi has no legs! I mean, clearly something was wrong with them, but I thought that maybe it was related to scars, not the absence of legs! You took away her legs! Why can being a senshi fix that! Senshi power is amazing!

Second thing, Luna told the government about their identities. Luna is starting to get me a little mad. Even if there is reason for the government to know, why wouldn't she let them have at least some say in the decision before hand. Even if nothing bad happens, which I can't help but feel that it will, I still don't think this is the best idea. I mean, can I not have a say in whether or not the government knows I'm a super hero?

Third, I must curse security cameras. This does not look good. As soon as you tell one government official, people find reason to go looking for your identity. Why must people be so nosy.

Also, I've no idea if I mentioned, but it's a little weird to me that Usagi's overprotective parents are so cool with her being a superhero. Maybe it's just me, and maybe conflict will come up later, when the danger increases, but her parents didn't even seem all that worried.

I'm off to see what else you're going to surprise me with.
Puffgirl1952 chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
Six smile faces out of thirteen...keep it coming...

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Light-Sakura chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
Thought so - I like how lead way into names of characters we know.

I fine Luna saying Mako is not a Sailor Senshi was little bit funny.
Eternal Love Song chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
This story has taken an interesting turn. Working for the government! I never would have thought. I'm a bit sad that Jedite couldn't be saved, mostly because I feel that means that none of the other generals will be saved either. So it goes, I guess, but ...sorrow for it none the less.

I am curious about when/how/if Saturn makes her appearance. She'd sure be useful against Beryl and Metallia.

Luna getting annoyed at everything is starting to annoy me. She should calm down. I do like the way that you are portraying everyone and you've got me really wondering about exactly what is was that Usagi went through. I've got ideas, but you are really teasing my curiosity!

Well, on to the next chapter I go!
I commend your work.
Sailor Tala chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
This was another awesome chapter and well worth the wait can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
rocketonthemoon chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
Holy... Hotaru's coming up?! Damn, this is going to be interesting. I'm assuming she's not going to be all "Power enough to destroy the world" at first. And with the whole knowledge of THE MISSION not available, Haruka and Michiru perhaps won't be as "innocent 11-year-old must die", right?

So next week then yeah? Ok, great :]
Keyblade chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
So excited for the next chapter! Hotaru-chan is my favorite character and senshi. Although it still begs the question of how the S arc will happen if canon episodes are still being used as templates at that point. It definitely seems like from the preview that her father isn't possessed. I'm also curious as to when the inners will be introduced.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
Yay! Hotaru! You have no idea how excited I am to see her next chapter. And poor Luna has lived a rather rough life; it's no wonder she sometimes forgets details like 'crystal split into seven smaller crystals'. Anyway, I loved this chapter and will eagerly be awaiting the next one.
Eternal Love Song chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
I've only just started reading this story, but I want to say that I am extremely interested in it. This is a really neat idea and I can't wait to see what you've done and will do with the story.
Puffgirl1952 chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
I cannot wait for Saturn...

Keep it coming...
FlashDevil chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
So the daemon or what ever they call themselves hasn't been active yet or appear to the tomoe family yet would this mean when the crystal heart season begin the inner would be weaker than the outer or the the same level as them?
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »