Reviews for Sailor Moon: A Different Path
trish1573 chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
Well that's sad news...but I hope you have fun at the comic con.
Keyblade chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
Definitely liking the redemptive Nephrite. I expected Zoi to still kill him like in the anime, but this time with Nephrite as a human. So, I guess there's gonna be no Naru/Umino then? (Kinda glad actually; I never liked Umino...)

Huh. Mako's still the next Senshi. I kinda expected Hotaru to come into the picture and thus make this a complete swap of awakened Senshi (although, I guess it would be hard to deal with the Mistress 9 arc in this part of the series. Still, I was all set to read that all the Outers were part of Moon's guard for this story lol.) And...what does this mean about the others? Is Mina still gonna be the last Senshi? Or are Ami and Rei going to join too...? .
ladygoddess8 chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
Saving one of the generals was a good idea. This is not canon. The events are similar but the further we go from the point of divergence the more changes there will be from the actual canon plot. I think Makoto was my favorite inner scout and I am glad she is making an appearance. I don't think the other inner scouts would of became her friends unless it was for Usagi. Makoto gives off a very bad girl vibe but that is because she doesn't take shit from anyone. She is actually a sweetheart that needs a little motivation. In the actual storyline Makoto had no more problems in school after befriending Usagi which begs to differ that she never had any real friends pre-meeting Usagi. I would like to have them have a similar relationship as in canon but with Makoto being a lot closer to Usagi maybe is a big sister sort of way. The picture I promised is coming along. Sorry it is taking so long but life got in the way and I can't decide how they should be dresses. Usagi and Naru will probably be in school uniforms but with Haruka and Michiru it doesn't seem right. Can you give a general idea of what they were casually in your story so I can finish the penciling and inking then start to color it.
Light-Sakura chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
Makoto showing up next chapter? I was wondering if the name was going to revealed or not.

Nephrite is healed now but in weak position. You're not going to kill him off are you? I like him heal it just this isn't going to turn into something evil later?

Looking forward to the next chapter!
AliciaPaul chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I thought it was a bit unusual that the timing was shifted from the 90s to January 2013 but I really like the story so far. I don't know if I'm right but it seems like the reason for the change was because of the earthquake in the Tohoku region. While the disaster itself was a terrible thing, when used as a plot device it lends a sense of realism to the story. Honestly, what teenager would instantly accept being told that they HAVE to do something? Especially after such a traumatic event. It also provides a much more believable (at least in my opinion) reason for Usagi's poor grades and performance in school. Keep up the great work! :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
Keep it coming
Sailor Tala chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
this was another great chapter thank you thank you thank you for posting i absolutely love this chapters.
Dark-Key0 chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
It's getting to be really good. Nephrite living in this story just makes me feel a whole lot better, his death in the anime.. It made it pretty depressing.. Hopefully he'll stay by Naru's side since it would be sad to see him die this time but, it's you story.

But off that topic, it looks like another one of the to be Inner Senshi is about to pop up in the storyline. You've mentioned two of them Ami and Makoto now and somewhat Minako about her being the England Senshi. The next chapter seems interesting, continue!
AzarathMetrionZ chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
Nephrite didn't die! Yeah! I'm super happy with how this turned out- I was always kind of sad that he died, Naru deserves some happiness too, but they just killed him off! And next chapter looks great :)
Can't wait!
AMZ
Puffgirl1952 chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
I hope you are also going to bring the Rainbow Crystals into play...

Keep it coming...
rocketonthemoon chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
Interesting. While I'd be lying if I said I didn't think Nephrite dying in the anime was awfully sad, I thought it was effective. But, I think this works well too. From the way your story is progressing and the elements you've already changed, I think this will work out nicely. Still a little bit apprehensive that he might get axed - not saying it will, but you know - but I think it'd be sweet for Naru to have him around for a long time this time around.

Nice work.
random bug chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
nice i all ways like nephrite i was sad when he died
Sailor Tala chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
Another awesome chapter can't wait for next week absolutely loved it.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
Keep it coming.
Light-Sakura chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
It's funny how they're getting an anime as the new is being delayed. I find it's interesting how bring in stuff here like Government, actually dealing with reports. I never read story like this before that deal with this or even think about it but I like how unique this is!

Next chapter is the ending of Nephrite my only question is, is it going to end badly/sad like the anime?
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »