Reviews for Sailor Moon: A Different Path
AliciaPaul chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I thought it was a bit unusual that the timing was shifted from the 90s to January 2013 but I really like the story so far. I don't know if I'm right but it seems like the reason for the change was because of the earthquake in the Tohoku region. While the disaster itself was a terrible thing, when used as a plot device it lends a sense of realism to the story. Honestly, what teenager would instantly accept being told that they HAVE to do something? Especially after such a traumatic event. It also provides a much more believable (at least in my opinion) reason for Usagi's poor grades and performance in school. Keep up the great work! :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
Keep it coming
Sailor Tala chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
this was another great chapter thank you thank you thank you for posting i absolutely love this chapters.
Dark-Key0 chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
It's getting to be really good. Nephrite living in this story just makes me feel a whole lot better, his death in the anime.. It made it pretty depressing.. Hopefully he'll stay by Naru's side since it would be sad to see him die this time but, it's you story.

But off that topic, it looks like another one of the to be Inner Senshi is about to pop up in the storyline. You've mentioned two of them Ami and Makoto now and somewhat Minako about her being the England Senshi. The next chapter seems interesting, continue!
AzarathMetrionZ chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
Nephrite didn't die! Yeah! I'm super happy with how this turned out- I was always kind of sad that he died, Naru deserves some happiness too, but they just killed him off! And next chapter looks great :)
Can't wait!
AMZ
Puffgirl1952 chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
I hope you are also going to bring the Rainbow Crystals into play...

Keep it coming...
graceling42 chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
Interesting. While I'd be lying if I said I didn't think Nephrite dying in the anime was awfully sad, I thought it was effective. But, I think this works well too. From the way your story is progressing and the elements you've already changed, I think this will work out nicely. Still a little bit apprehensive that he might get axed - not saying it will, but you know - but I think it'd be sweet for Naru to have him around for a long time this time around.

Nice work.
random bug chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
nice i all ways like nephrite i was sad when he died
Sailor Tala chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
Another awesome chapter can't wait for next week absolutely loved it.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
Keep it coming.
Light-Sakura chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
It's funny how they're getting an anime as the new is being delayed. I find it's interesting how bring in stuff here like Government, actually dealing with reports. I never read story like this before that deal with this or even think about it but I like how unique this is!

Next chapter is the ending of Nephrite my only question is, is it going to end badly/sad like the anime?
graceling42 chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
Mamoru you sly dog you. Calling out a question about yourself, I see what you're doing.

I have no idea if you did this on purpose but the "she and Haruka tended to swing the same way" comment made me snicker. Yes, they do indeed.

I don't know if I said this last time, but I really enjoy how you manage to tie in your own original plot line with that of the anime story arc. It's really interesting yet comforting that somethings are the same while still being very different. But now that we have Uranus and Neptune does that mean Saturn's going to show up soon? Or will Pluto just be introduced as part of the main team once Zoicite shows up, in parallel to Jupiter?

Can't wait for the next one :]
AzarathMetrionZ chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
Wow, aren't the Senshi popular this week! I really like how you solved the problem with Tsukino-san's boss, it's a great compromise. And the anime thing is funny, I was smiling the whole time. Really excited for the next chapter- wish it could be a happy ending for Nephrite. But it probably won't be :(

AMZ