Reviews for One last hope
shadowwolf75 chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
*pokes the moron who left that last anonymous review* My, someone certainly needs to find more constructive ways to use his time . . . jacking off get too boring lately? Anyway, I don't know who you're talking about. Hollidaysburg? Where the hell is that? Somewhere in Florida, maybe?
OrionRising chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
I read this work again. I do like it. I am sorry about the Beer message. Trying to lighten the mood I guess.

I would like you to read my work. Trust me, mine isn't based on Anime but I made an attempt to write a story. Sci-Fi is what I like but I'll stay close to the boring stuff and let you and the others write that kool Super Action Fan-Fic!

Please give me a review good or bad? Tell me what you like or don't like from your perspective.

Thanx!

"Oreo"
MelaSarai00 chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Very cool! Are we gonna see more of Xyber 9's time and the destruction of Terrana?
Salmon chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
That was pretty sad, but I really liked it. It's so nice to see another Xyber 9 fic!
Dalliann chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Hey, Shadow Wolf! This is a great X9 fic- I can't wait for the upcoming chapters! I think it's so interesting how you're approaching Xyber's history (and the braided histories of several other characters). Great job! :) -Dalliann
Foxglove33 chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Whooooo-oooh-ooooooh! *pops champagne bottle* YES! Someone else remembers the cartoon! I'm so happy, this fic just made my day! _ *gets to work on her own Xyber 9 fic fulla Mick angst* Teehee! -