Reviews for Bound to Slytherins
Fangirl4ver chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Can you continue this please? I wanted to know what happened! Like how does Harry feel about them being veela. Will Harry ever see that Draco does care? That Draco is frighten?! Please continue

-forever keep writing
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
I'm guessing that Draco or Harry is going to be the veela seeing as if Snape was the Veela he would have already known that both of them were his mates.
billjenny6972 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Please please PLEASE continue this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Type your review here...
Antara93 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
its cont soon
manapohaku2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
its good.
so is draco the veela? veela's are blond right?
Alice's Sister chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
continue PLEASE
icis182 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
this is pretty awesome and i'm looking forward to reading the next chapter of this!
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Good start to your story. The characters and their insecurities are well developed. The trust that Harry has in the two ex-Death Eaters is characteristic of Harry.

If you have an opportunity to make changes, your story should reflect that Hogwarts has a break for Christmas, not for Thanksgiving. The latter is a US holiday. If you need to maintain the timeline in November, Harry could simply have taken a personal leave of absence while a guest teacher teacher taught his classes. You may recall that Grubbly-Plank substituted for Hagrid. Some other character could be called upon in Harry's absence.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
please continue
Amber chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
There is no thanksgiving in the UK hon.
SinfulMind chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Interesting beginning! I hope that Harry will be the sub in this relationship and not the top, but well, it's your call :D I really liked the beginning!
AstrisDreams chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Make draco the bottom or sev but nlt harry he owns them lol is Draco the veela
Love Faith Embers chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is good so far!
Liz-Blizz chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
so far love it, I cant wait to see where you go from here.