Reviews for The Little Things
Ealasaid Una chapter 3 . 5/20
The girls(anya and lida) are important to the avengers. Lida has a gift of encouragement.
Padadarling chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
OH MY GOD THIS IS TOO CUTE I LOVE YOU FOR BRINGING PEGGY BACK AHH
Like I ship Steve with so many other people but Peggy's like the original for me i cant with this omg this is too awesome
youllbeinmyheart1997 chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Gasp! You said shaved ice? O.o
Dark Princess Of Daydreaming chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
:) I love these stories...I should be doing homework right now, but I'll probably start the next story instead...
I love seein the relationships between the characters, especially with the kids. It's so sweet:)
Spottedivy chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Nooooooooo! I don't think Loki is actually evil,I just think he is hurt, confused, and jealous. He just needs someone to love him. For make him bad. D:
Spottedivy chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Sweet! Funny how Tony turns his back and, tada! The baby disappears! :)
Spottedivy chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
I like that chapter. It was funny, seeing how Bruce(well, actually Natasha)handled that lovely first time.
Lover of Reid chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
That was great. Jane's reaction to Asgard was perfect. And I love that Thor asked Jane to marry him. It should be interesting how the ceremony goes. I am very interested in finding out how Loki broke out of his cell. The power that he has confuses me. I can't wait to start reading the next story.
Lover of Reid chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
That was great. I was wondering where Tony had gotten the idea of watching Lucy for Clint and Natasha. I think that it would be cute if Tony and Pepper had a baby. And it would be interesting to see which of them he/she was more like when they got older.
Lover of Reid chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
That was great. I love that they decided to get a dog out of no where. The dog sounds so cute. I can't wait to see what everyone else thinks about her, and how she does with all the girls.
Lover of Reid chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
That was great. Bruce seems like a great father. I like how the other guy even cares about Anya. Anya's reaction to getting her period was understandable especially when you didn't already know what to expect. I loved Bruce's reaction to it, it was just like a typical single dad. At least they both have Natasha there to help them with it. The scene at the school was sweet. With how protective Bruce is with Anya now it should be interesting to see how he does when she starts dating.
Lover of Reid chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
That was great. I was surprised by how Peggy is still young. I'm also still trying to understand the accident that caused her to not age. So when she was frozen in time by the cube was she physically frozen similar to Steve frozen in the ice? It sure seems like Dr. Selvig is making up for what happened when he was under Loki's spell. Lida's question of whether Peggy was going to be her Momma was cute, and sounds like something that Tony would tell her.
Lover of Reid chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
That was so awesome. Lida is so cute. I love how she came up with animals for everyone, especially when she told Steve that Tony was lazy like the boy lions. And I have to agree with her reasoning behind Bruce being a bear, and Thor being like a gorilla. I love how Lida's favorite movie is Anastasia. That is one of my favorite movies too. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
Lover of Reid chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
That was great. Lucy is a very adorable little girl. She seems like the spitting image of Natasha. The song that you put at the beginning of the chapter fits Clint's relationship with Lucy perfectly. Lucy is really smart for a 6 month old. Clint's reaction to her finally saying Dada was so cute. I like the idea of Lucy being Clint's little cheerleader for when he's doing archery. I'm surprised that Natasha reacted the way that she did. Does she mean that Lucy would have to get used to Clint shooting because he would be shooting away all the boys when she gets older?
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I am surprised at how well the guys did with the nursery. And Steve painting, I never knew he did that. The nursery sounds great. I guess we know who Pepper can hire to do a nursery for when she and Tony ever have kids in the future. I like how Pepper and Natasha are spending time together, and Natasha is helping her plan the wedding. I can't wait to see it.