Reviews for Love Comes as a Shock
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
bem,foi até q bem legal,você resumiu bem esses momentos entre os dois,e isso é que deixou a fic maneira,parabens.
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
A cute Junzumi one shot. This is worth saving.
Takumi Stokedness chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Just wanted to say I'm sorry that I flamed your story back in November. I was imitating this crazy guy who's been running around and I've really regreted flaming you.

Please forgive me.
Takumi Stokedness chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Junzumi succs! Junzumi fans, y'all a bunch of triccs and bustas!

Peaceout, Takumi fan from Murda-Michi foe life
Kitchen Guardian of DOOM chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
...youre good at writing stuff. i liked it. its so kawaii.
GO FUCK YOURSELF BITCH chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
This story is disgusting and an absoulate disgrace! Have you ever in your whole entire FUCKED UP life have watched digimon! You make it seem so shallow and filthy. .YOUR STORY IS ANOTHER FUCKED UP MARY SUE! GOD IF YOU REALLY WOULD HAVE WAN’T TO WRITE SOMETHING THAT ACTULLY MADE SENCE AND WAS THE LEAST BIT DESINT WHY DON’T YOU ACTULLY USE THE REAL PERSONALITIES OF THE CHARATERS. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF THAT! IT IS EXTREMY HARD FOR ME TO BELIVE THAT SOMEONE OVER THIRTEEN ACTULKLY WROTE THIS STORY, IF I DIDN’T KNOW BETTER I WOULD AT LEAST THOUGHT THAT YPU WERE EIGHT AND WERE TRYING TO MAKE A FUN SUCCEFULL STORY LIKE YOU HAVE READ BEFORE. NEWS FLASH BITCH THOSE AUTHORS ACTULLY SPENT TIME WRITING THEIR STORIES AND DIDN’T RUSH IT ALL IN ONE NIGHT JUST TO READ THE REVIEWS THEY GOT AND SEE IT GETTING POSTED ! ALSO YOU SAY THIS IS A DIGIMON FIC. IF SO WHY ISN’T THERE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE DIGI DESTINEDS GOING TO THE DIGITAL WORLD AND BECOMING GOOD FRIENDS BY SHARING THE ADVENTURE AND LEARNING TO TRUST OTHERS. MAKING UP STUPID PATHETIC JOKES JUST SHOWS EVERYONE HOW PATHETIC AND IMMATURE YOU REALLY ARE! IT DISGUSTS ME THAT SOMEONE AS SHALLOW AS YOU CAN CAN MAKE SOME BELOVED AND MEMORABLE CHARATERS SEEM SO IRRASHIONALL AND DISTY. GROW UP OR BETTER YET GO FUCK YOURSELF BITCH!
Mell Kamiyana chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
You must be doing something right with your story. I'm not a junzumi fan but i ery much enjoyed this story. it really showed a whole nother side to the relation ship between them and how izumi must have felt. although i am still against junzumi, i really liked this story.

~Mell Minamoto
SpiderVenom chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Very good! Junpei & Izumi 4-Ever!
Ly the werewolf chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Cutie cutie! A great story.
BlackWings chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
I love it!
Lapinina chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
*Sniff* How sweet...
Shimegami-chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
BEAUTIFUL! Bring on the Junzumi! :D
Seinaru Kibou no Tenshi chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
First Frontier 'fic I've seen . . . There was a fair amount of recap of stuff that happened in Frontier, but, considering it hasn't aired in the US, I guess that's fair enough. Anyway, I really liked this, which is strange because I detest Izumi. You really found depths in her that I didn't know existed, and did it with it being OOC. So, congratulations.

BTW, on a somewhat irrelevant note, I think Izumi has a crush on Kouji, actually. Remember the scene at Soyokaze Village where she just lights up when she sees him and Junpei looks all jealous? .
TeriLK chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That's so kawaii, ne! Although I know nothing about season four I have seen some pictures and can imagine some of the things happening! I understood that they transformed and stuff but I thought it would be too much to absorb so I didn't dwell on it much! However it looks like it's a pretty good season, even if it's even further from the original story- isn't it? Hm... well just have to wait and see!

Well, here's a gift from me! Another review! Happy?

Well I should go to bed now!

Before someone discovers im still awake...

Then I'm in for it!

Ciao! Keep on writing!

Ja Ne!

~T.
ucchan chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
That was a good fic, I liked the idea of seeing the events play out as Izumi saw them, it's very cute and sweet. I wish there were more fics that were so true to the show... _ I hope to see more from you!