Reviews for Sovereign
RayneaLuna chapter 1 . 7/14
It's so sweet,, so lovely,, and so touching... This is really a great story,! (Nothing could beat LuNa!) ,
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Loved this! Just a wonderful fic. Keep up the lovely work!
Kaoru likes One Piece chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
simply beautiful
The Knight of Thirteen chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Excellent story!
hoshiakariDreamer chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

This is very well done. The way you keep bringing the crown back into the picture, referring to its weight as different thoughts go through Nami's head, is great. It gives the story a nice flow. I like how it's only at the end that the weight is a comfortable one; that says a lot about the relationship between Luffy and Nami, without using very many words - very powerful. Well done!

And oh goodness, Luffy actually gave up meat. He must really love Nami, to do that.

Thanks so much for sharing this!
DoubleQ chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
How are you so good at writing other people's characters? Seriously. And with such humor and heartfelt emotions. (Also, big thanks for not making Sanji all annoying, also the little we got from Zoro I LOVED THAT.)
moira33 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Wonderful I like your LuNa stories .They are so make another one with this pairing...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I love you for this story- seriously, my gawddd it is amazing. Everything- amazing.
Reignashii chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
this was sweet i liked it! nah i loved it hehehe
eowyn278 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
wonderful *-* liked it a lot!
247onepiece chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
you did a good job. I like the way you put Roger and Rogue and Ace in there.
JanieZ chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Sweet:)
Alei-lei chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
DUDE.

Just... DUDE.

Welcome back to the One Piece fandom, man.
clea everlasting chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Ohhhhh kawaii I love it!
A Lucent Silhouette chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I really loved this! LuNa is my favorite pairing of One piece. :) I believe you portrayed the Strawhats very well and I loved what the story was about. I really enjoyed reading from Nami's POV, I think you got her character down. Your writing style was also neat and descriptive but clear. Well done!

The thing you did with the crown was also a nice touch. It really tied the ending together nicely.

Awesome one-shot and I look forward to any more One Piece stories you might write!

ALS