Reviews for A Christmas Story
Debbie W chapter 6 . 3/29
Okay...don't know how I missed this one. It doesn't have to be Christmas to feel the spirit of love and family when you read this tender and beautiful 's poem and the music box show perfectly how much he treasures kitty and her love. Wonderful story. Thankyou so much!
lilyjack chapter 6 . 2/8
I just reread your beautiful Christmas Story, sans Red Ryder BB gun or Ralphie, and it was possibly even lovelier the second time around. Very insightful and touching relationship study.
lilyjack00 chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
That was such a sweet, romantic story! I loved it!
Beverly chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
well written lovely story!
redzz chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Anotherredhead...
Thank you ...for sharing this wonderful story..
I always enjoy intimate heartwarming moments of Matt and Kitty!
Keep up the great stories! * wink *
Stephanie chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Best Christmas story ever!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
That was a great, satisfying story. Exceedingly good. Thank you.
guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Ooohhhh, great start, I'm hooked.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Wonderful story...looking forward to more...soon, please!
ladybrit chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
I just loved this. Matt's poem was perfectly him and the fact that "whisky" returned just completed it. What a great Christmas story.
LadyofDodge chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Lovely, lovely holiday story.

And a Murry Christmas to you, too!

LoD
broncomap chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
What a fine - feel good story. Thanks for writing it. Perfect for the holidays.
lostcowgirl chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Thank you for a wonderful early XMas story, AR. I like when you set it and can picture Matt doing just what he did for Kitty and she giving the gift she did. Also, like AB, Kitty had to be an animal lover.

Now, if we could only get our own orange bundle of fur (not very skinny) to let us pet him, it would be purrfect. Unlike his sister Wendy, Peter can't quite get over having been feral until he was 4 1/2 months old.
Glow1012 chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Murry Christmas to you as well! This is such a sweet, romantic story just in time for the holidays! Thank you so much!
tjp chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Thank you for this wonderful Christmas love story.

Janie