Reviews for A Midnight Gown
A Pen A Flame A Friend chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
I really enjoyed this, it was very good, especially the first chapter, i should say however that you should watch your pacing and perhaps not begin every chapter with her name, otherwise, marvelous, keep it up
Andrea chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
I like it. I felt the beginning chapter was a better hook and jumped right into the action...and then in the second and third chapters you kind of smoothed out the friction. Well played. Only a few nit-picky things though, (not even sure I spelt that right...all well), there were a few grammatical and spelling errors in there. I'm picky when it comes to grammar, but spelling has nothing on the quality of the work. Keep it up.
Andrea chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is me critiquing it (I think I misspelt that...all well). I rather enjoyed this piece. And I liked how you kept the reader on their feet, constantly changing Aurora's stae of affairs. I am rather dissapointed with the ending...not that it was horrible-I loved it...but the fact that her lover dies. And THAT my dear friend, is something I (as a romantic and a romance author) I cannot begin to bear. Keep writing, it is great practice for your big idea...and I am always here for advice-ready to give, as always! (: