Reviews for Thoughts From a Fork on a Spoon
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I really really enjoyed your Tony. I'm kinda wondering what his reaction was to Bruce's continued signs of being touch shy from your other fic.

I also would have loved to see his reactions to Bruce's defending Tony's presence to both Fury and then Loki when they began the second interview. I bet there would have been all sorts of Tony happiness at being compared to a benign tumor. ;) Personally I LOVED that bit.
Microsoft word chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
That was so enjoyable! I hope you will be writing more Tony/Bruce stories! I thought your take on stark was pretty good. Keep up your smart writing!
Mystera II chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Poor Tony just has to meet his perfect man. I feel so sorry for him. No, really ... that poor, poor dear.
Gods, I wish I had his luck!

Tera
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
XD I could not stop smiling by the end of this! It's like 1 in the morning, so I can't laugh right now, but I so would be if I could (In a good way, not at you!)
AQUEEN123 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
XD I actually accidentally read the sequel first, then the Spork one, then this one. All amazing. I hope you find time to write a few more. Im hoping for more Bruce and Tony but one on the Thor / Loki thing would be great too. I love this. And Tony is pretty much perfect, so don't say you can't write him. I got sucked right in.

Once again, I love this. Im in love with Bruce too because of this story.

KCD
EveryLastDrop chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Oh, please don't delete this! I had so much fun reading it! I can understand it's difficult to write Tony's voice, but you do a wonderful job of capturing his high-energy, fast-talking, shameless, and fun inner monologue. I couldn't stop smiling as I read about Tony's dramatic suffering that Bruce is so utterly perfect and also untouchable, and his thoughts about how adorable Bruce is-though Stark is slightly too full of himself to usually pull of total fanboy-ness and girlish excited squealing, it's a perfect job here. I'd wondered exactly what Loki caught him thinking before he left with Thor that made Tony scowl like he had, but I think we all get the general idea. Tony's evil mastermind to use how much he drank as an excuse to hang off Bruce was an amusing insight, and matches so well with his earlier shameless guilt-tripping about Baner helping him as a poor orphan instead of going to Calcutta. Fun, witty, and exciting chapter that I definitely felt was in Tony's voice and his fast-paced and infatuated mind.

The humor is wonderful, though I wish you'd continued to drama the place in Gummy Brains where Bruce had his flashback and we got a glimpse into Tony's mind then. It wasn't clear if Bruce said anything out loud or if Tony hacked into his file later to understand what Bruce was remembering, or if he assumed something like abusive alcoholic boyfriend or something. And, much as I loved Gummy Brains fic, it seemed to get Tony to quit drinking unrealistically easily, so maybe a look into Tony's determination and motivation about how much he cares for Bruce. Wonderfully written, and the ending had me laughing out loud. Thanks so much for sharing!
VampireApple chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I think you did a smashing job of writing Tony.
camierose chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
yes you can write tony stark this is asowme
Hersheyburst chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I have no idea why you think you can't write Tony's POV. That was one of the best things I think I've ever read. It was funny, completely in character, and I adored your Bruce. Fantastic! Are you making a new chapter? Please please please do!
Searlupe chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I enjoyed this as much as your two other Tony/Bruce stories. Hope to see more from Tony's perspective as well as more stories for them in general.
Jenn chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Oh my goodness, that is so frigging adorable I'm lost for words. I absolutely love it and am looking forward to more of your stories, especially if they are that good. I'm glad you wrote another point of view.
TutkaKid chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Okay so I have a problem here. And before you think that this is a flame trust me, it's not :)

So to start off I have to say that I found the first installment of this series and read it. . . It had me cracking up Bambi? Gayer than a rainbow-shitting unicorn? You are a genius.

So then I saw that there was MORE! And I thought to myself "Oh no I really hope this writer didn't draw out a really wonderful one-shot and make it crap," And you didn't. Your second installment was just as good, maybe even better than the first. It really showed how great a writer you are because even though it was multi-chapter you didn't drag it out. Everything was crisp, clean-cut, not sickeningly sweet or fluffy and so BELIEVABLE! It was great and you are great.

THEN! I saw you wrote it in TONY'S PERSPECTIVE. And you have no idea how fucking excited I was to read this. And you didn't disappoint. This was adorable and wonderful and perfect. I wish all fanfiction writers were as good as you are. Seriously because I've read and written some awful stories . . .

So now to my problem. My problem is that you are a wonderful amazing writer and I don't have words to accurately capture how good your writing is.
Storm.Gazer chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
cute
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I liked it.
DarkStarr7713 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
AWWWWWWWWW! Your 3 bruce/tony stories are just too cute! Just... perfection!
I'm not lying.
I haven't been able to log into fanfiction to tell your stories are so f*cking adorable. They just are.
You write Tony beautifully and don't let anyone tell you any different.
I've read some crap Tonys and this is a good one!
Just.