Reviews for Please Believe in Us
hollyleafforever chapter 1 . 7h ago
Pretty nice.
MagicalAwesomeness chapter 12 . 1/12
I love this. I love you. I love your talent. I love Unit 57. Your ideas are fantastical, I love everyone's attitudes, and I can't wait to find out what happens next. You are really, truly wonderful. Thank you so, so much.
TheCatsApprentice19 chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
‘Rushed’? ‘Unoriginal’? ‘Really, really off’?

My friend, that was far from off. In fact, it was nowhere from it. This is the chapter I have been waiting for! The way you have modified the story, you’re brilliant personal touches, the way you have characterised your own character Addison/Kat and your Cat, and that twist at the end…I LOVED IT! *super excited* I always had a little hunch when you introduced Katrina that she wouldn’t be exactly how she seemed, and that there was going to be a little bit more drama as the story went on with her. And the Cat’s ‘betrayal’ was the perfect cherry on the cake! I am now jumping out of my skin waiting for the next chapter. You have me hooked on this story very tightly! Also, this latest brilliant update from you has made me pumped to try and get the next update of my story, so thank you again!
And you might have another chance to do Seussical? Yah for you! Our school was very close to possibly doing Seussical (thanks to my efforts and small hints through the year), but of course, it didn’t eventuate. We’re now doing an original musical, which I am part of the writing team and hopefully as a singer and actor, and even though it looks to be awesome, I still am disappointed…But I’m so happy for you that you have another chance to even see it!

Keep up the amazing writing and I hope to see another epic update soon!
Sophie
Blazing-starlight chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
And now I reach the cliffhanger. Absolutely love the story so far! I can't wait to get further!
Blazing-starlight chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
One performance during chasing the who's our cat broke his cardboard helicopter and yelled "mayday mayday cat going down!" And bolted of stage. Then that same night out vlad yelled out our principal's name in place of "Vlad Vladikoff!" It was so funny and our director got so mad! Anyway, great chapter again, can't wait to continue!
Blazing-starlight chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
Okay so I know this isn't the most recent chapter but I am LOVING the story so far! (I was cracking up at the 'Barbra' part lol) and I really like your poem also! :D
The Word Nerd 424 chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
YUSSSSSSSSSSS! IT IS UPPPPPP! And you used my Mayzie song :3 :3
The Word Nerd 424 chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
O_O *Speechless*
Kaila chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
Plz write more!
Kaila chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Totally awesome story! I thought I was the only one who wrote seussical fanfic! I luv ur twist on the cat!
Alexthewanderer chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
It's not half bad! LOOOOVVVVEEE IIIIIITTTTT!
yay the CAT is back!
FlamingFerna12 chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
I don't mind if the cat goes to my house... BWAHhhHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! xD I sound like a stalker HAHAHAHAHAHA
Qpenguin98 chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
I love this story so much. You have to give us more. I seriously want to know what happens.
WyldClaw chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
This was beautifully written. What kind of job will Kat have in the jungle of nool
TheCatsApprentice19 chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
*falls off my chair, laughing hysterically* I...I...I...*starts laughing harder, which goes on for 5 minutes*
*manages to stop* I'm sorry about that, but those bloopers were just so good! I haven't laugh for a while now, you have brightened my spirts significantly. Thank you.
Anyway, about the chapter, I am jumping around the place in excitement for the next chapter; a awesome as dream full of wow factor, a letter from Jojo and a possibility of even more twist and turns, I LOVE IT!

Please update soon, or I'll explode with excitement!
Sophie XD