Reviews for How Long Is Forever?
Sonorous Scripter chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
One of the sweetest fics I've ever read!
MewMew2 chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
This was beautiful! My favorite BluePulse story hands down, thank you so much for sharing this :) I love it
munchin munchkin chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
so cute and lovely!
BlAcKoNiX chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
I am really glad that it was not the fact that it was 2 guys making out that was the problem but the fact that they were making out in the first place.
umbuby chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Damn this is awesome. I din't even ship them before this fic ;_;
IanPeriwinkle chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
:'( That's so sweet and sad!

And... I think I may have a new pairing to follow...
jessica499499 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Amazing work. You really capture these two and their relationship. I love how you incorporated their families and added so much detail. The word count seemed so daunting at the start, but now I wish there was more! Please keep writing about this pairing! You're awesome at it!
qweerlittlefish chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
This was amazing.

I honestly am lost for words. It finished on a high note, it was beautifully written, and I'm so glad I found it.

Thanks for writing such an amazing story. Will you do more about the couple? Please say you will!
qweerlittlefish chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
;-;

This was so beautiful.

I love you right now, seriously. Words cannot comprehend how amazing thsi story is.

Everything about this chapter was awesome, the characterisation, the description, your raw talent. It was great. Nice Wally made me smile, and it was so clear and wonderful...

*sighs*
qweerlittlefish chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Oh my gosh, no!

Poor Bart- i forgot he was 13. Wally is coming off as a jerk-ass to Impulse...but then again, I love Wally, so no matter what he does, he's still awesome in my opinion.

I can't get over that they were caught though! Urghh! You're descriptions are so good, everything was so vivid, I could actually SEE it happening. :o
qweerlittlefish chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was so beautiful! And cute. Dammit, I love this couple. Its like a guilty pleasure of mine.

Your writing is impeccable, flawless even. Do you have more stories like this, because I love how you write the couple, the interactions, even Jaime's family.
Deathberry Supreme chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Your writing skills are really, truly, superb.

I have no idea why I haven't read this before.

I'm going to go cry in a corner from all the feels now.
Shr0ud chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
NUUUUUUU! ITS OVER! That was adorable! Screw flash! *takes out light sabers. Excuse me for a moment. I have a hero to slaughter.

I'm back. Thank you for writing this! I read this in class...and almost squealed...DONT JUDGE ME!
Shr0ud chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Gaaaaaaaaaaah so cute! Cute cute cute! My inner fangirl is going crazy. And im not a girl!
Lover chapter 4 . 11/25/2012