Reviews for The Road to Life
keksherz chapter 7 . 5/29
Lust? Fear? full Metall Alchemist?
fair lover 101 chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
i ah like how u add characters. an wat is it wit dis blood dragon slayer ?
fairy lover 101 chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
i ah like d part wit lust and fear.
Manga is Life chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
Manga is Life chapter 17 . 11/29/2014
You know that older brother is Aniki or Onii-san, right?
cutewizard108 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I like it sooo much so far!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/11/2013
oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god I am so excited for the next chapter you have to write more write more please I think I might die please I need to know what happens also where did libby and luke go they just disappeared out of nowhere anyways write more and incorporate where libby and luke went into the next chapter pleaz and thx lov ya I need more chappies bi3
SalamandaLove chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Hehe I know this is late but my OC is called Raven and shes a 1st Gen shadow dragon slayer (In my defence I had her before they introduced Sting and Rogue :P) I almost always pair her with Rogue in my fanfics xD
AnimeLover1217 chapter 24 . 11/24/2013
Where is the next chapter? It was getting so good!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/13/2013
love it! Must have a new chapter please oh did I mention that I LOVED IT! New chapter please please please please please please
Angelica chapter 16 . 10/28/2013
This was the second day I read this story. I actually like StiCy fanfics. I ship them too. I just loved StiCy I think they make a cute couple. I hope Hiro Mashima would make this fanfic happens in the anime or manga. Anyway, I wud like to say, this was the best StiCy fanfic ever. Sorry, I didn't review for the previous and previous's chapter. I thougt I would review this at the end of the last chapter. Let's just say your the best writer? I also think Hiro Mashima shoukd check this story out. How I wish tht will happen? Thank you so much for writing amazing StiCy story like this. Never saw a StiCy fanfic with lots of awesome battle scene. You're so creative, bcuz you wrote this incredibly awesome ( I don't even know how to describe it, its too awesome ) StiCy fanfic with this Fear Arc thingy. I seemed to enjoy the OC as well, especially tht Misaki and Rogue childhood story. Tht was cool, I wonder how do you get to write those? OH! You spelled 'Rogue' as 'Rouge', it was wrong, girl. Haha tht doesnt matter, as long as you keep up the good work. I'm sorry for my bad grammar, ya. My eyes stuck on my iPad cuz I can't stop reading. Your fanfic also improves my english, a bit. You know it's hard to find writer like you! I wish you would continue. I see you stopped updating now? You stopped at chapter 24? ( Im sorry if ch.24 is the end, I didnt finished reading yet ). So... See ya! I hope you will come back and write more for your fans who's starving for your fanfic. Bye for now! Oh! One more thing before I continue reading, I usually hate OCs but wonder why, I'm enjoying the OCs in this fanfic? You know why I hate OCs on the other fanfic? It's because they make theirselves ( writers or writer's friends or relatives ) as the OCs. I'm kinda feeling hatred inside me. I was like " Nyeeehh.. They really think they can be tht? ". Yea, they praised theirselves ( as OCs in the fanfic ) like, the strongest mage, and they make themselves ( as OCs in the fanfic ) become girlfriend of some heroes in the fanfic, example : ( Their selves OCs ) x Sting. Was just an example. Tht's it, I hate tht. You, oh.. You made me love your OCs. It was fair and logic. How awesome are you? Oh okay then, I continuing reading this awesome fanfic. Bye-Bye, I took so long to write this lolololol.
alexmalik15 chapter 24 . 8/12/2013