Reviews for Hands
This is sooooo gooood!
gracefully mai chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
*adorable
gracefully mai chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I thought your story was adoriable!
MrsAuroraBriefs chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I absolutely love the different moments!
sheepeater chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This is basically Soul and Maka's relationship condensed into a few hundred words, and it couldn't have been more fitting. Their touches really are indicative of their trust in and love for each other. You did a wonderful job.
smomy2653 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
loved it :)
Wandering Lilly chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
BLESS YOUR SOUL.
I share your opinion, while being in a meister-weapon relationship requires the hand-holding, these two really take it to another level (like when they go to Russia or in the Book of Eibon). They bot reassure and comfort each other through their hands, and I really, really liked the way you portrayed it in here. Bravo to you, I was deeply impressed (amazed, astonished, delighted) with this, and I hope I will read more from you.
-Lilly.
meisterful chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Wow, for your first time writing these two (at least on here) you have done a fantastic job! The writing is pretty and flows well, the situation is believable and in character and ultimately it just made me smile and sigh happily. I think you have a really good grasp of their partnership, trust and devotion to each other as well as how their friends may see it. The only thing that might have added to it would be to mention their bickering and maybe talk about their touching after when they apologise or something? Not that the fic needs anymore, this just seems to be the only thing that's possibly missing. I love it. :)
7gjdhdn elkcxnelov.xlod chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Yeah I noticed that too... How they like hold hands a lot but of course THEY'RE NOT TOGETHER OR ANYTHING! I mean it's a little misleading when a guy and a girl hold hands so much, but then again this IS Soul Eater. But I think it's also really sweet that a guy and a girl can just hold hands whenever they want, and it's a total friendly thing with no weird extra things. And of course the hand thing could be taken to mean that they're a couple too.
kawaiighurl018 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Aww...such a cute SoMa story..thanks for sharing such a beautiful story..
Crystal-Turtle chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
SO ADORBLE! I loved it! :D I think you captured their reltionship perfectly. Great job!

-Crystal
Reminescence3701 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is wonderfully written! It's very emotional and it gave me feels x3 I love your descriptions of their situations; that really got me, and you're right! They are touchy-feely in the good way, and I LOVES IT. Anyway, a great story, and something I will read again! :)
sillylucy5 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
that was amazing. very well written. you really captured this partnership very very well :)
XOXO-KawaiiKiller-XOXO chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Wow...THAT WAS AWESOME! i think you captured this pair perfectly! i loved it!
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Personally I found this to be perfect. I really liked how you formatted the story and how you told it just...gah I loved this story :)

Panda.