Reviews for Sweet Redemption
ANSF chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
a very sweet story with a very sweet ending that provides a perfect foil to Redemption Days.

I see from your profile that you are still writing as well and as I get ever closer to finishing your already finished work I'm very happy their is more to look forward to in the future
Claraon chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
I knew where this was going from the moment you mentionned the hospital had was good in Neurology and Maternity and I still melted in a puddle of goo.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Such a lovely sweet story, you capture both characters perfectly. I've loved reading this and hope there's more to come from you in the near future
Trust-You-Only chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
Fantastic follow-up to Redemption Days, I've loved reading this and hope we'll see more from you soon. Thanks for giving them their happy ending (and Malcolm).
Trust-You-Only chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Really wonderful chapter and i'm glad they were forgiven!
Trust-You-Only chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Ahhh, interesting to see what kind of reception they get though i think i know why they did it! It's also nice to see them so comfortable together!
Trust-You-Only chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Ruth's alive... yay. Great chapter and I could picture Malcolm's joy followed by anger (and I think he has every right to be very angry!)
Trust-You-Only chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Ooh, Ruth surviived the stabbing initially? Love reading all the different perspectives and hoping we see Harry soon (and hoping he's not sick after all).
Trust-You-Only chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Great to see Malcolm and I love the idea that he kept in contact with Harry and Ruth after leaving (I always thought he would have).
Trust-You-Only chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Great chapter and loved Calum's line:

"It'll be good to see Harry again. Its been weeks since someone's shouted at me, or told me I'm impulsive, irritating and impertinent."
Trust-You-Only chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Loved the little glimpse into Erin's world while the focus is still on Harry, great idea to make Calum Section Chief, he was by far my fave character (after Harry and Ruth is S10) and as always love Malcolm - I hope he features more in this.
KittyJum chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
Read all the chapters in one go - and then I read it all again!
Loved it, it's beautiful and so sweet and the story has a wonderful build-up from the uncertainty what happened with Harry until everything is revealed in the end.
Normally I am not the one to think that Ruth and Harry necessarily "needed" to have a baby to be complete (for lack of a better word) but the way you have written this, I come to think they clearly deserved this miracle and it's an even better reason for them to really have a new start in so many ways!
Loved Calum and having Malcolm there was fantastic too, actually you've pictured everyone of the team again beautifully.
Thanks so much for sharing!
Desert-Blues chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
Brilliant story, great idea to have Redemption Days end in a canon way, then to follow it up with this so we see their happy ending. Loved the inclusion of Malcolm and the team as well and I'm very glad he'll be spending time in Suffolk in the future. Thanks
Desert-Blues chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
Brilliant chapter and conversation between Malcolm and Harry... and btw -I love Calum too!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Absolutely brilliant - loved it!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »