Reviews for Butterflies
Ambrosia30 chapter 1 . 7/26
Whoa...

I feel like I shouldn't have liked that because wow, was that dark . You weren't kidding.

But, I did like it. I enjoy dark Peeta fics but I've never read one quite this dark before. Or this detailed in the darkness. If that even makes sense? Great work! Whew! You should write more like this. I'm gonna try and find you on tumblr to see what other goodies you have
IcyPinkLemonade chapter 1 . 3/6
Wow. Wow. Just...wow.
LSZero chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
I don't know whether I should like this or not. If I like it, I don't know what that say about myself but this was... Interesting. Very dark and disturbing though
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
So, so dark.

Great work on this!

I wonder if Gale Hawthorne should move away.. xD

Scary and compelling read. XD
safayi chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
That was dark, but I like it. Lol!
NotMyBabies chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Usually I'm not into dark Peeta, but this was interesting. It didn't go too far, but still went into that darkness.
Primrose Angel chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
I don't know what to say. I'm practically paralysed in shock. This was breathtakingly dark and terrifyingly disturbing. Usually these type of stories scare the heck out of me, but this one just left me in shock and thought. Very well done. You should be proud for writing this.
WOW chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
JUST WOW.
ArcherGirl02 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Disturbing... I loved it! MURDERER PEETA IS COOL!
Jade R. Manning chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Woah. That was so beautifully dark that I can hardly believe it's real. Amazing. I can relate to this. Not the killing people part, the draw to...I dont know pain? I just understand how Peeta sees the world. I love this. Its great, amazing even. You did a wonderful job.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
That was nuts! Written very well, I was captivated from the beginning. I almost didn't read it but curiosity got the better of me. I liked it but now I need to read some Everlark fluff to get over it. Great job.
Samantha-1434 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Every time I have the craving for a Dark Peeta story I have to revert to this one, it is awesome and the best one I have found. This is the only one that satisfies the image that I had in my head when I decided I wanted to read a Peeta POV with issues. Without help those that have been abused, severely and neglected, tend to act out and something tells me that Peeta hasn't received any help. Thank you for this great piece of work.
pretty-little-gymnast chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This. This is the best thing that I have read, no joke, and I literally just sobbed. Simply amazing.
Brianna chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Great. Wonderful. I can't decide if I want you to continue our if I want it to stay how it is too leave me wanting in all it is one of the best that I have ever is surprising because it is a one-shot, but wonderful.
Wakebytheriver chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
That was twisted. I think I'm gonna go find you on tumblr. lol
Great job.