Reviews for Sugarcane
DemureAngel chapter 10 . 5/15
I LOVE YOUR WRITING! I LOVE YOUR STORY! I LOVE IT VERY MUCH!
dianalillian chapter 10 . 5/14
Awww. This is so sweet. This is actually the second time I'm reading this. I hope you continue making beautiful fics like this.
TiraLu chapter 10 . 2/23
Awww this was a really sweet story. Such a cute couple! I just love your original characters they are so interesting!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2016
This is so cute! It made me really happy to read.
IsYourH3artTaken chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
This is one of the cutest stories I've ever read. It's so innocently sweet while still remaining romantic. Murasakibara needed so much more screen time, the big lovable grape.
wildesparxx chapter 10 . 10/3/2016
Hi! That was a really great story. It's subtle and sweet. It follows the slow pace of two people who've come to care about each great deal. If only showing this by their actions. And really it's pretty normal which is what makes it so enchanting. Small actions that even regular people can relate to, as simple as baking and gifting chocolates. Really so much of this story revolves around actions (the jealousy, the seat switch, becoming closer at festival) that it's endearing to witness (or read lol).

A moment that moved me was when she ran off to allow Himuro & Murasakibara to walk together. She doesn't over analyse her decisions here like many female OCs may do but takes an instant decision that she feels would benefit her friend; that's not to say that she's impulsive. Also I really liked Hitori. She is a great supporting character and her encouragement, while always teasing, shows her qualities as a good friend.
Also, although I haven't seen nearly enough episodes of KnB season 2, I can judge enough to say that you had a pretty good grasp on Murasakibara's character. It wasn't overdone & he was genuine, and rarely breaking away from his laid-back attitude.

Ahh, I had a great time reading this :D
Toreh chapter 10 . 3/4/2016
This was so lovely and you managed to capture him so well! Your oc and Atsushi built up a believable relationship and I'm so sad its over. I know this was written a long time ago, but I will definitely be looking into your other work.
Ever-Lethargic chapter 10 . 11/3/2015
Cuuuttteee!
AZ1087653 chapter 10 . 10/5/2015
I had so much fun reading this story! I ended up picturing Romi Park as the main character since Murasakibara's voice actor is already plaguing my mind, in a good way. I could totally see Park doing a wonderful job with Reira's character. She was cute!
chocote chapter 10 . 9/7/2015
This story is so cute ! There isn't much fanfiction with murasakibara and oc and i"m a huge fan of him. You really portraited him very realistic and he never was ooc. Great job and keep going with the awesome stories !
KiaraP chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
Oh my goodness! You're story was so cute! I loved it, great job!
Salome Maranya chapter 10 . 6/18/2015
Sweet~! The progression of their relationship seemed natural and it was nice that they were friends first.
Their first meeting was very Murasakibara too, actually.
I realized I've read your other works too and they were also well done. Cheers!
Dancing Peony chapter 10 . 4/12/2015
This is honestly so beautiful, and a surprise that you can write Murasakibara in character with his aloofness. I love it!
Dancing Peony chapter 9 . 4/12/2015