Reviews for Sugarcane
Toreh chapter 10 . 3/4
This was so lovely and you managed to capture him so well! Your oc and Atsushi built up a believable relationship and I'm so sad its over. I know this was written a long time ago, but I will definitely be looking into your other work.
Ever-Lethargic chapter 10 . 11/3/2015
Cuuuttteee!
AZ1087653 chapter 10 . 10/5/2015
I had so much fun reading this story! I ended up picturing Romi Park as the main character since Murasakibara's voice actor is already plaguing my mind, in a good way. I could totally see Park doing a wonderful job with Reira's character. She was cute!
chocote chapter 10 . 9/7/2015
This story is so cute ! There isn't much fanfiction with murasakibara and oc and i"m a huge fan of him. You really portraited him very realistic and he never was ooc. Great job and keep going with the awesome stories !
KiaraP chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
Oh my goodness! You're story was so cute! I loved it, great job!
Salome Maranya chapter 10 . 6/18/2015
Sweet~! The progression of their relationship seemed natural and it was nice that they were friends first.
Their first meeting was very Murasakibara too, actually.
I realized I've read your other works too and they were also well done. Cheers!
Dancing Peony chapter 10 . 4/12/2015
This is honestly so beautiful, and a surprise that you can write Murasakibara in character with his aloofness. I love it!
Dancing Peony chapter 9 . 4/12/2015
It's so cute I'm dying of fluffiness omfg ;A;
Dancing Peony chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
Murasakibara is so cute :3
IReika chapter 10 . 3/1/2015
I luv this story, Murasakibara is not OOC just like the real mukkun XD
Doujin-Maker chapter 10 . 1/28/2015
I swallowed this whole story in one gulp! I loved it, I hope Atsushi will meet just someone like Reira 3
Rachel chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
When I first saw the pairing of this fic, I was quite surprised to see Murasakibara's name there and a bit reluctant. Even so, after having read all the chapter, after a lot of "uuu"'s and "niaww"'s, you can probably figure it out that I actually liked it and changed my opinion.

I think you managed to get Murasakibara-kun's personality quite well, considering it is after all a romane story, as I didn't notice any obvious OOC-ness. To me, it was the way it is supposed to be.

Keep on with your writting. *thumbs up*
D chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
I luh Murasakibara TT this story is perfectooooooo
crazyfan15 chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
This was SWEET! I really love Reira and how she interacts with Atsushi. I haven't read a good oc story and awhile and I was going to give up looking for one but you restored my hope! Great job on the story. :D
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Hey! I didn't get time before because of exams, but I read all your stories avidly when I first found this fic. Now that I have time, I'm going to systematically review each story of yours that I read, starting with Sugarcane, the first that I read, and by far my favorite.

Its lovely and sweet, as you can expect from Murasakibara. Reira is a likable character. I particularly admire how you made her very realistic, showing her troubles and past mishaps with boys, rather than portraying her as a Mary Sue. Both were very IC, and the length was just right. All in all, excellent!