Reviews for Reflections Upon Shattered Glass, Ripples Across Still Water
Please update soon
giboh92 chapter 4 . 1/25
Update soon
Darkaggie chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Hope you update soon, really like the story so far!
IchiIchi chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
You should totally update xO loved the story so far and I really wanna read more!
Harry Morgan Le Fay chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
very good.
MukhyD chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Don't know why you think you don't deserve reviews, liked this story. Different from the other ichigo x zanpakuto fabrics, in a good way ;)
Good story, pls update soon.
Frozenhood chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
More please! :)
EternityDragon2610 chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Well I am really into the idea of ichigo getting aisens zanpakto, I have read all the other fics around the subject and I love this one just as much as the others :D. Although this one looks to be dead in the water at the moment, I hope you can come back to resume the story at some point.
Zanthraxone chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter. Great story so far.
Zaralann chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
Nice!
A Desperate Fan chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Please update this story, it's the only good kyoka and Ichigo story out of the pair on this site, so please update.
Praetorianwarrior chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
I DEMAND MOAR PEASANT
awesomeconji1 chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
This is quite the enticing story. I do say though I am rather sad you stopped abruptly like this. Oh well. I cannot prevent you from quitting your story writing days. Enjoy your life outside of writing.
chipmunkfanantic chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Do continue this story i really wanna find out more about Ichigko and Kyoka Suigetsu the two seem to share a common thing for each other please continue this tory as I wanna read more of it
Guest chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
I really like how you portrayed Kyoka Suigetsu here, can't wait until future chapters if he releases her shikai later on.