Reviews for An Unusual Request
TheOneDrampire chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
Great story! Can't wait for more chapters. :)
Anonymous chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
This story is just, amazing. If you don't finish this story, well, this cliffhanger might just drive me crazy.
It is THAT good.
BlackRose92 chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
AMAZING! ‹3333 I love it! Please continue! I always loved Bambi and reading about his kids are too cute! I also like how you added Gobo as an extra kid to spice it up differently. I personally think 3 fawns are cuter that 2 lol Flouncy is soooo like her dad! Adorable when it came to their characteristics!

I wish Disney would make a movie of “Bambi's Childeren”! Their designs in the comic were adorable and I love how you portrayed Geno and Gurri :3 They act perfectly lol Thanks for writing this story and I sincerley hope you make more chapters! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Hey LuLu, it's the Guest again. Remember that Bambi Story Two Hearts, One Mind? You commented on it, if you don't remember. I had commented on it too and maybe you would want to check it out. "Why you Bambi-Crazy and very Loco Guest?!" You might ask? Well, I typed up some plots on the review and maybe they will inspire you.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Hi, I am the guest! At chapter three I thought the Bambi you were talking about was Bambi, prince of the forest, but it was Bambi Jr. the stunk! Heh heh heh, I got it at the end. So far it's pretty good and MYSTERIOUS. Oh la la...

Sorry I didn't review earlier, Bambi stories were not being made a lot so I stopped checking every day. YOU ARE AWESOME.
greatbigsealover44 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This was a really good start to the story I wonder why Bambis father did not want him to go back to the thicket
AngelTheDeer chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
A very very nice beginning. Aren't the last words Prince says from the book? I know he says something like that, but since I've only read the German version, I don't know for sure.
But I really like it, I love the twist with the other fawn (named after Faline's twin, I suppose XD) and am looking forward to read more.