Reviews for a star in the night
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Does this mean that this story is forever incomplete, because I really love how this story is gonna go for hiccup and his OC, especially between toothless and moonlight. I'm begging you, can you please at least continue?
S chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
i vote Midnight
NightFuryOne chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
WD30, If you would like I could probably proof-read this story for you if you would like. Then I could fix the spelling and grammar errors. PM if you would like me to proof-read this for you.
Lady Cocoa chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I really think this could be a successful and complete fanfiction. PM me if you need help with grammar!
Lady Cocoa chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
This story is good, except for the spelling mistakes and missing capitalization. For example: Panting hard, she said, "Oh no! My hair is on fire!" Update soon!
Susie-Draegalia chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Sorry that I'm too lazy to sign in. I read all three chapters of this story today and I've noticed quite a few spelling and grammatical errors. It's a shame because it doesn't seem to be a bad story and I was wondering if you'd be interested in letting me beta for this story.
Send me a pm (same penname) if you're interested and we'll talk.
. Susie .
Not all that glitters is gold; not all who wander are lost.
DoveMusic chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Please update soon! Your doing really good so far, there are just a few grammar errors but nothing major. Your doing really good with this story keep up the good work:):):)
ethan.lukkar chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Great chapter
popie92 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Stars gone Update
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I vote Moonlight.
ethan.lukkar chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Good chapter can't wait for more
ethan.lukkar chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is a great story update soon and I think stars night fury should be named midnight because midnight and star go together better than the other options
sara chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
The windows are called shutterslolz. Don't worry everyone forgets something sometime if anither
Xenomorpher chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is a decent story beginning. Please continue this. My vote: B, no doubt.
Alpha and omega23 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
First chapter great ... hope u update... :)