Reviews for Doll Parts
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Sam-Chan: El bella muñeca y chica espeluznante... I love this story :)
MyaLuv4ever chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Uh-oh... looks like Ella's in for it now... She's still has the curse of compulsion, right?
MyaLuv4ever chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
wow. this is off to a really good start :) I like it
A2463 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Love it, please continue!
Holly of the Night chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Okay, now you've spiked my curiosity. Will you be posting any original short work on here? Or is it all for private publications? o

Ah, damn, author expressing gratitude, the reader in me needs to express truth to counter, because I'm just that type of reader, deal with it :c

I only came across your stories for the smut, nothing more. I didn't care if you had originality, style, skill. As long as it was typed well, I didn't give a shit.

But, that was not so when I scrolled through your stories. I realized how good they were. The writing style, and the way the characters acted surprised me. This was beyond comfort zone. Usually a main character in any story is the moralistic goody-good two-shoes(which I do appreciate D).

There was no "good" vs "bad" character in these stories. The morals only made sense to the character themselves, not to everyone, and the shades of gray(no relations to that book) is what I LOVE about a good story!

You've done something Stephen King's been doing. You went past the comfort zone in your writing, above and beyond, and explored past boundaries that could be considered massive taboo. That's why I both like Stephen King's writing, and at the same time nervous when I pick up a book from him.

I still can't pick up that book again, after I read the book "It." It was just... not something I liked. I literally could not pick up another Stephen King book for years afterwards until I was in a Zombie-horror mood and happened to find a zombie book by this very man.

But, despite how much I loathed the IT ending, he's also very talented, and explores beyond hypocrisy and cliche because he has that "I can do whatever the fuck I want" XD

I won't lie, there are one or two of your stories I just couldn't finish, because gore and rape happen to be stuff I can't bring myself to read. But, massively, the rest of your stories are great.

My only concern is the repetitiveness of these stories with the same theme(you must really consider Ella and Hattie OTP 0.o) but I also see untapped potential if you explore other themes.

And, yes, here's to a fan who decided to write an equally long review to an author note, because I want to.

And, I just remembered the story here.

Squee, continuity D

(that's all I can say after reading this chapter)
Holly of the Night chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Oh my... that was... I didn't expect that XD

The way Hattie just freezes, while Ella leaves, then goes crazy while she's alone... this is some powerful stuff o.0

I love it! 3
A2463 chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Love it very much! Please continue!
Holly of the Night chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
When I read the title, I thought it would be one of those cute stories of a female who finds solace and comfort in her doll in an innocent wat.

Haha... I didn't expect this ._.

I should have known from reading your other stories, but I didn't, I felt like my mind was molested without protection. .-.

But that aside, I simply loved the way this chapter is written. Its writing style is done in such a professional and poetic way I loved it. Especially the way Hattie talks about her creepy obesession with her doll D

And damn your ending!

What the hell is going to happen now that Hattie has found an ellie look-a-like of her doll? T.T

Will they be best friends or will Hattie stalk her? Will she kidnap Ellie an tie her up and dress her like a doll so they cab be best friends forever? D

Gah. What do you call this style of unique writing?
A2463 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Love it very much! Please continue!