Reviews for 35 Gonna Fly Now
tmarie9 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Holy shit!
Secrets For Sale chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Woah AR, can you please define 'completely cruel'? I pretty sure the first chapter is torturous and already giving me a heart attack! If you continue with this writing methold, I'm sure you will get a lot more reviews complaining that you're pure cruel and evil! Haha!

Aww, looks like Emily getting crazy staying at home huh, but its cute seeing her talking to Alaska so casually . Hmm, the 'filing system' makes me wonder who does Henry behave more like, JJ or Emily? Opps, hope JJ won't be mad when Emily told her she lied. Induce Emily?! That is so serious! Hope everything's ok! JJ better get to the hospital real fast! All-knowing Goddess, Garcia Penelope don't know what has happen? Woah, a day worth remembering. Haha! Emily wanted a PlayBoy magazine, she such a guy sometimes! Wonder what's JJ reaction when she see her reading one, haha!

Ohh, AMY! Surprised at how you wrote her in in this situation. Gotta love Kevin! And I thought page 32 would contain so hot girls photos! Haha! Ah Ha, the mention of Grey's Anatomy! Thanks AR, I love you! Or Dr Torres could show up, since JJ has a thing for brunette ;) Finally! The arrival of the fourth member of the Prentiss family, Rocky! Yay!

That's one hell of a flashback and talk for Emily, but glad that Amy was there to help Emily and release her guilt of the God and the deaths that she caused. The talk that I've been waiting for, the are-you-ok-with-me-marrying-your-sister talk! 'Do or do not, there is no try', so Amy was a fan of Star Wars or she's a nerd too? Haha

Yay! Team Nerdlings! But how did Emily know her blood donor is Reid? Unless they have a unique blood type? Just curious. Dark hair and clear blue eyes, a combination of Jemily! Hope they will stay the same! So sweet of Will! Wonder if JJ will really let Rocky wear the New Orleans Saints onesie. Haha! The two grandmother are so cute, once they have a grand children, they forgot about their own daughter! There's no need to buy Rosetta Stone, Emily can teach JJ all the Italian! Woah, from a dollar to AmEx Black, that's a big jump isn't it, haha.

Can't believe Emily actually asked Dr Kendle about sex, haha. Geez, getting impatient aren't we? ;) Google for the image of H3 Hummer, woah, it sure it big and cool! Did Reid just throw JJ 4 folders?! Morgan I could believe, but Reid I don't think so. Such a pity that we didn't get to see JJ smack Tuner's face with her credentials! Still reading book of myths, Henry gonna join Team Nerdlings soon! The mini vacation was short and sweet, just that Henry getting upset with Emily was kind of funny too. Haha. And speaking of the song "I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You", that was once when I was dining in a Japanese Restaurant and they played this song, immediately I thought of you and Jemily! It put a smile on my face the whole time I was there :)

There, another review down, and a lot more to go! Haha!
frostedfraggle chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
And just like that Will has become my favorite character :-D

The thought of both Jareau-Prentis kids decked out in black and gold and Henry's "Who dat" almost made up for the cantankerous, racist and chauvinistic New Orleanian named Manning in "Nailed". Poor Archie didn't deserve that ;-)
Aaliayah13 chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
Another lovely story you've written!
chawkchic chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
As always thanks for sharing.
DarXe chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
This was beautiful. You had me near tears a few times, in tears a couple of times, and laughing when Henery thought Mama was biting Mommy. Excellent. I'd to just say I LOVE not having a cliffhanger, but at the same time I feel like ... okay. I know its not the end, but it kinda has that feeling. So if having a cliffhanger means it feels like its not the end (and its not for real) then bring on the cliff ... the bigger the better. :)
TieMeDownToYourSoul chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
I love, love, love this series(:
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
Another brilliant story. Seriously your updates always brighten my day and as I've said before your stories have brought a lot of joy into my life during a very difficult year. So thank you once again for sharing your talent with us. You are an incredible writer.

This is probably one of my favourite stories of yours. You balanced all the emotions perfectly, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I'm so glad everything worked out okay for this little family and I can't wait to see what you have in store for them in the future.

One thing I do wonder is if we will ever get to see Emily confront Gerald about the photos she found, and all of his affairs ? I know you touched on it briefly in one of your earlier stories, but it seemed like emily was still shocked but what she found in the album. Its clear she still carries a lot of pain from her childhood, and her teenage years, particularly regarding her abortion. I'd love to see all of this explored, cause your so good at writing all the emotional stuff.

Keep up the great work and thank you for making an unbearable year a lot more bearable.
dajwoh chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
oh the drama! but also the sweetness and love. the amy part made me cry. and poor henry ;)
absolutely loved it! But maybe its time to call the baby by her name instead of the nickname? ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
Bravo Bravo...please please please say you're going to continue w/ another Encore?
LoveAndMadness chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
Awesome. That's literally what I think of this story. Great job, friend. Excited for the next one!
MH96 chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
I love it please continue :)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
let Henry remember it front of Morgan.. hahaha.. so funny and good. you are the best .. pls pls go on
flaminflapjack chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
Thanks for not hitting us with another cliffhanger ending lol. Loved the family time; so cute!
On to the next one! :)
Marijke Bush chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
When's your next Story AR?