Reviews for Memories of the Heart
lindz4567 chapter 19 . 10/25/2013
i loved it but why did u quit writing it
Snivillus-Lives-28 chapter 19 . 4/27/2013
Please update this soon! I love where you're going with this and I'm dying to find out more from Lily's journals! This story is wonderful :)
Turtle1999 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
That's awesome please update soon!
annoynomous chapter 19 . 1/2/2011
You should continue this. I like it
Tangyanzixuan chapter 19 . 10/16/2010
I love it! It's a great story.

There's supposed to be more, right? I mean, the publication date for the last chapter so far is in 2002 or 2007, and it's almost 2011 now. Did the author post it somewhere else? Please tell me.
bonko chapter 19 . 1/2/2010
Good job. Very addicting. Just a bit unreasonable; a Slytherin family would never marry into a batch of blood traitors, and neither would a Slytherin-Gryffindor relationship survive. But I admire you going into the unknown and exploring that for me! I have wondered, no doubt about that...But Snape isn't the type to reveal his emotions like that, surely you have paid attention to his actions. He is uptight and would never say that to Lily's face. And Slughorn was their teacher for Potions. But I daresay you did a fantastic job!
tobystephensfan chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I am loving this story please update soon! I really want to know who Hermione chooses!
Olympiangirl chapter 19 . 3/17/2009
So is she with Ron or Harry forever?
Olympiangirl chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
I think the [airings are kinda odd, but you did warm us, so that's not my fault at all.

I like it!

I'll try it asgain.
chucklebug chapter 19 . 11/23/2008
this is awesome!

as a rule, im not a huge marauders era fan (except when it comes to sirius) but this is love!

and iim really in the mood to cry, so make the dramatic ending sad please :)

wicked story so far though, straight onto favourites :)

chucklebug
Rebecca chapter 19 . 10/30/2008
This is a couple years late but why no updates? This is an excellent story. Please consider going back to it.
mrsdracomalfoy1347 chapter 19 . 8/16/2008
LOL LOVE the story. Cant wait for you to update it! yey! I hope harry/hermione end up together. i thought that the story was complete but i forgot to see if it was. haha. keep updating and i love it. What happened to chloe Weasley-Malfoy is wat im wondering? She dated/married Lucius wat happened to her? hmm... maybe we'll find out. Why was Vinny and Chloe never mentioned to the other weasleys?
Horseloverboo chapter 19 . 1/11/2008
Please update. I love this stoey, with all its twists and turns.
o0vicarious-living0o chapter 19 . 10/4/2007
Wow, really AU but extremely intriguing. Please hurry and update! It's been over a year!
Patty Hillard chapter 19 . 9/3/2007
Misha,

I truly wish that you would update this story. i have just read all 19 chapters. and I'm really enjoying it. This has got to be the most brilliant idea for a Harry Potter Fanfiction that I have ever read. And I have read ALOT! Please try to at least finish this so that the susspence can go away. I thank you for such a wonderful story.