Reviews for The Green Eyed Spectre
RG chapter 9 . 6/25
My biggest complaint about this story: Why on Earth would Harry reveal his magic so willingly? And even if he did, I don't think that threatening to wipe out planets is a great first step. That smacks of...well, you're obviously a Sith Warrior like Darth Maul, not an Inquisitor like Sidious.
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 4/8
This was an excellent chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 3/29
That was a very interesting first chapter. I think I will give it q shot
Revliledpembroke chapter 6 . 3/24
You have a spell that shoots a ball at a target and requires putting your arms together and you didn't think Hadoken? Shame.
Revliledpembroke chapter 5 . 3/23
You said Harry won't be hooking up with any hot alien chicks...does this mean he will hook up with a female Krogan, Volus, Hanar, Yahg, Salarian, Batarian,Turian, or Drell? Or just with EDI? Or could he actually have sticky Turian man love with Nihlus? You said no canon ME love interest, that isn't one of them.
HellsMaji chapter 1 . 2/25
I don't think I buy this.. Harry's 200 years old and still has to use a wand for everything? Worse than that, he still has to scream out his spells like a 5th year? That's completely ridiculous, not to mention pathetic.
Rakaan chapter 3 . 2/19
I like the imagery of Harry awkwardly poking at a comm and hoping it doesn't explode.
zmanjz chapter 5 . 2/14
Pa-pa paternal harry! But tali! I mean dat ass! (Seriously... I realize it's the Asari that sleep around, but no character in the series compares to Tali in terms of pure sexiness. Whether it's innocent! tali, Badass! tali, flirty! Tali, or nerdy! Tali...) sigh... at the very least Harry need to get tali to do a spread for fornax if he's not going to be a love interest. (One of the pitties of mass effect was that tali will go out with male shep, but not fem shep...)

Anyway enough of my whining, excellent story so far. I look forward to seeing where it goes.
Tallman7 chapter 2 . 2/1
Harry's been alive for centuries, and around different species for quite a while as well. He could very well speak several hundred languages, especially with occlumency to help with recall, just like Crouch Sr. in the books. Just have him understand what everyone is saying on his own.
DesertSandBox chapter 9 . 1/22
will you be updating this story with the changes or just post it as a new story either way im going to read it
Azeroth the Second chapter 5 . 1/19
Why does everyone say they rebelled the wiki clearly states that they became sentient because of this the quarians tried to do speciocide on them.
force200 chapter 1 . 1/5
The spells in HP are in Latin, which Google translate has, why use Spanish?
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 5 . 1/3
soul anchoring sounds like riddle. body surfing, not so much...
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 4 . 1/3
calling your attacks being a focus thing is something i agree upon and in more than just hp

kamehameha fx
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 2 . 1/3
ive always felt magic vs technology is a bit line EMPs and emp shielding ie protected from emp IS a thing.

why not use that?