Reviews for The Green Eyed Spectre
BrightSkywalker chapter 9 . 11/20
This is certainly interesting, and I approve of the Harry/Luna pairing wholeheartedly, even though I’m an HHr shipper at heart. Luna and Harry always felt like they had a connection that few others could understand. If Harry wasn’t such an emotionally disabled boy, he might have recognized it at some point.
TotallyNitpicker chapter 1 . 10/29
Not to nitpick, but shouldn't the Dutch saw spell be said to conjure a saw blade instead of summoning one?

Because accio is the Summoning Charm, and that just brings nearby objects to you. So, using "summon" means Harry will pull a nearby saw blade to him. Conjure, however, means it appears out of thin air.
Drachenreiter1 chapter 9 . 8/13
I just discovered this amazing story and devoured it in just a day. So I hope that there is more coming at some point :) until then, I wish you all the best.
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 9/29/2018
Is the bird that Harry referred to his animagus form?
Revliledpembroke chapter 7 . 6/24/2017
At one point, you mentioned Harry/Luna being the primary relationship and how a lot of people were unhappy with that. Understandable, since many of them likely came to see Harry interact with the ME ladies. You did pair Tali and Ash off with Garrus and Kaiden, respectively (I assume, thought it only makes sense for the dextros to get together as in canon). That just so happens to leave Miranda, Jack, Kelly, Diana Allers, Samara, Kasumi Goto (who is also dealing with the death of one close to her and is keeping him alive through technical wizardry. Plenty of commonalities between the greybox and Luna's portrait), Shiala, Tela Vasir, or some other asari who would live a nice long life. Hell, even Morinth could be a possibility, given Harry being the Master of Death and all that.

Heh, it could be interesting to see Harry cure Morinth, Falere, and Rila of their Ardat-Yakshi-ness and they all start popping out grandkids for Samara.

The real point of all this is that Harry and a painting can give us sweet moments, but Luna is about as real as Kasumi's memories of Keiji. She feels real, and she's a close facsimile, but they can never touch or be together. It's not healthy, and they both need to move on (even better if the are able to do so with each other). And with such lovely ladies to move on with, why not? Especially if you like shades of blue, green, or red (Asari, Drell, or Krogan).

Huh, the Asari are often intelligent, the Drell have to be cunning because they aren't durable, and the Krogan charge right in. Is there some Hogwarts color coding in the galaxy? I doubt it.

It's also interesting to here that you plan to up the difficulty levels some. Do take care to not reach the point where a single fight against one opponent lasts over 10000 words and takes up three chapters. I've read a couple stories like that and I just end up skipping the fights to get to the important stuff, the plot, because the fights (the supposedly exciting bits) have been made boring due to their length.

Also also, it's interesting to read some of your plans for 2 and 3, when this hasn't been updated in some time.
Bjorn Mektig chapter 3 . 3/6/2017
Love the sneaky Firefly reference.
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 2/1/2017
as for the alien languages, you could have just went with the fact that Harry's a bored immortal that had nothing better to do than to study the languages of the major species of the galaxy. i mean, there might be some minor trouble with species like the elcor or hanar, but otherwise, i don't see why not.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Great first chapter. I only wanted to note that Sangre is feminine. So the correct writing would be Fuego de la Sangre.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
While he has a familial/parental role for the squadmembers, could he have a love interest for someone in the Me verse that is not part of the squad? Say, for example, he randomly strikes up a conversation with a secritary on the citidel.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
I love Harry's relationship with Luna.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
This is absolutely awesome. I love it.
RG chapter 9 . 6/25/2016
My biggest complaint about this story: Why on Earth would Harry reveal his magic so willingly? And even if he did, I don't think that threatening to wipe out planets is a great first step. That smacks of...well, you're obviously a Sith Warrior like Darth Maul, not an Inquisitor like Sidious.
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 4/8/2016
This was an excellent chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
That was a very interesting first chapter. I think I will give it q shot
Revliledpembroke chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
You have a spell that shoots a ball at a target and requires putting your arms together and you didn't think Hadoken? Shame.