Reviews for The Green Eyed Spectre
Bjorn Mektig chapter 3 . 3/6
Love the sneaky Firefly reference.
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 2/1
as for the alien languages, you could have just went with the fact that Harry's a bored immortal that had nothing better to do than to study the languages of the major species of the galaxy. i mean, there might be some minor trouble with species like the elcor or hanar, but otherwise, i don't see why not.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Great first chapter. I only wanted to note that Sangre is feminine. So the correct writing would be Fuego de la Sangre.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
While he has a familial/parental role for the squadmembers, could he have a love interest for someone in the Me verse that is not part of the squad? Say, for example, he randomly strikes up a conversation with a secritary on the citidel.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
I love Harry's relationship with Luna.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
This is absolutely awesome. I love it.
RG chapter 9 . 6/25/2016
My biggest complaint about this story: Why on Earth would Harry reveal his magic so willingly? And even if he did, I don't think that threatening to wipe out planets is a great first step. That smacks of...well, you're obviously a Sith Warrior like Darth Maul, not an Inquisitor like Sidious.
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 4/8/2016
This was an excellent chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
That was a very interesting first chapter. I think I will give it q shot
Revliledpembroke chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
You have a spell that shoots a ball at a target and requires putting your arms together and you didn't think Hadoken? Shame.
Revliledpembroke chapter 5 . 3/23/2016
You said Harry won't be hooking up with any hot alien chicks...does this mean he will hook up with a female Krogan, Volus, Hanar, Yahg, Salarian, Batarian,Turian, or Drell? Or just with EDI? Or could he actually have sticky Turian man love with Nihlus? You said no canon ME love interest, that isn't one of them.
HellsMaji chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
I don't think I buy this.. Harry's 200 years old and still has to use a wand for everything? Worse than that, he still has to scream out his spells like a 5th year? That's completely ridiculous, not to mention pathetic.
Rakaan chapter 3 . 2/19/2016
I like the imagery of Harry awkwardly poking at a comm and hoping it doesn't explode.
zmanjz chapter 5 . 2/14/2016
Pa-pa paternal harry! But tali! I mean dat ass! (Seriously... I realize it's the Asari that sleep around, but no character in the series compares to Tali in terms of pure sexiness. Whether it's innocent! tali, Badass! tali, flirty! Tali, or nerdy! Tali...) sigh... at the very least Harry need to get tali to do a spread for fornax if he's not going to be a love interest. (One of the pitties of mass effect was that tali will go out with male shep, but not fem shep...)

Anyway enough of my whining, excellent story so far. I look forward to seeing where it goes.
Tallman7 chapter 2 . 2/1/2016
Harry's been alive for centuries, and around different species for quite a while as well. He could very well speak several hundred languages, especially with occlumency to help with recall, just like Crouch Sr. in the books. Just have him understand what everyone is saying on his own.