Reviews for The Green Eyed Spectre
What if harry holds hk47 and introduces him to legion?
taxzombie chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This story got a recommendation from MadmanofLasers in his fic Getting Too Old For This, which strikes me as a bit of a crack fic. It's quite enjoyable.

I would love to read this but I see it's been nearly a year since it was updated so I've stuck a follow on it in the hopes that you will once more pound the keyboard and continue this to a conclusion.

Hoping for alerts and wishing you well.
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Aw... It would've been nice if Luna was still alive and running around causing people headaches.

-Zetsumei
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
This is awesome I am just confused by one thing, you wrote that Luna is dead, yet he interacts with her regularly. Is he interacting with her painting or is she resurrected and back alive?
LostPeace chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Update already curse you!
lordamnesia chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Fantastic story! Hope to see more soon!
Lord Sigfry chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
All I see is:

WAAA, WAAA, WAAA.

Whining is annoying.
Sevvus chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
you make wrex so cool in this! i mean i liked him before, but he kicksv even more butt now! i still love Garrus more... and im still super happy Nilus is alive!
you just make this entire thing awesome. lol i kinda wanted harry to bring out luna during that convo hahaha i bet she would have surprised Nilus and the counsel a lot.
SonOfNenji chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
I think the "Big Reveal"(notice the capitals) sucked eggs.

It showed a disturbing lack of patience on your side and sheared a huge chunk of plot and atmosphere right at the roots.

Boo!

-N
SonOfNenji chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
The painting is a sad point.

Harry's love life needs work. *woe*

-N
anorthite chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
you know who! he who must not be named!
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
It seems like a bit of a waste to pair Harry with someone not from Mass Effect when doing a crossover with said game.
Ph34r n0 3V1L chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Percy Weasley boasted that Barty Crouch could speak over 200 languages, including Mermish, Goblin, and Troll. Either he had some never named magical polyglotism, or there is a spell that helps with rapidly learning a language without the use of a tutor (as I can't see Crouch lowering himself to learn from a Troll). Harry knowing it from his work as an international troubleshooter would be believable.
Luke Dragneel chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
I like what your doing, but frankly I could make a magical spaceship with only spells made by Harry Potter canon without needing to resort to fanon. And that would be without years of perfecting and making better spells to enhance said ship. So that leads me to question why Harry or another muggleborn hadn't tried to do such themselves, all it would require is basic knowledge on space and what is needed for a spaceship to work in space effectively.
Though I must admit your random acts of magic are hilarious, would not a simple tickling charm do the trick of acting like an Overload?
Luke Dragneel chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
An enchanted piece of jewelry or decore could be used as a universal translator without drawing too much attention to itself. Heck, it could even be a tattoo so as to explain why he could still have it without it being removed from his person.